[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]

A few minutes after leaving Michael tugged on your shirt's sleeve, forcing you to stop before gripping your wrist tightly. "What...?" You tiredly huffed, "What is it...?"

The silent stalker whipped out his notepad and scribbled down his reply; plainly aggravated by something. "YO ᑭᖇOIE TO ᔕᑭEᑎᗪ TOᗪᗩY IT E. IT' ᕼᗩᒪᒪOEE, EEᗰᗷE?" [A/N: "YOU PROMISED TO SPEND TODAY WITH ME. IT'S HALLOWEEN, REMEMBER?"]

"Of course I remember. But I've missed a ton of classes and if I keep ignoring my friends, then they're going to grow suspicious." You pointed out sternly, wanting to show reason and rational at the same time.

"TE ᗯᕼᗩT Iᒪᒪ YO O? O'T EᗩᐯE E. YO ᑕᗩᑎ'T. I O'T ET YO." [A/N: "THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO? DON'T LEAVE ME. YOU CAN'T. I WON'T LET YOU."] Michael wrote down obsessively - his cold words forcing chills to run down your spine.

"We're still spending today together." You hurriedly reassured him, turning around to face him whilst trying to calm him down. "So please don't worry! How about...once my classes end, we decorate the house with Halloween things?"

Michael merely tilted his head to the side, clearly a little confused by what you meant. "You know, like other people do to celebrate? We could put up false spider webs, place a couple of gravestones here and there, even carve pumpkins together!" You planned with excitement, your aggravation fading as you lost the earlier exasperation.

The stalker brightened up at your ideas; definitely seeming to like that more than you simply doing your psychology classes. "But we'll need supplies and such - so why don't you go and get them, while I catch up on my studies. Then we'll meet back at home. Sound good?" You decided in a calm tone of voice, wanting to pacify Michael and also get to class.

With a slow nod, the quiet killer pulled you into a possessive cuddle and hugged you tight; nuzzling his white-masked face into the top of your (h/c) hair as he began drawing attention to himself. "I love you too." You told him with a roll of your eyes and a smile - your heartbeat becoming uneven as you grew more and more flustered. "But you should really go. People are going to notice."

Once you'd said that, Michael broke away and almost vanished into thin air - acting incredibly excited about what the two of you had now planned. A faint laugh escaped your lips whilst you watched him leave your side, finding his behaviour to be unbelievably sweet and cute. Still though, you had to get to your uni class - because otherwise, your psychology teacher and friends would definitely become suspicious about how little you'd been attending classes. Amber would yell and demand answers, Laura would feel frustrated, and Cadence...Cadence would most likely just feel betrayed. With a sigh, you approached your university and tried your best to blend into—

"(Y/N)—!!" Amber's angry voice shouted through the large swarm of students, her dark-brown hair - which was dip-dyed pink at the ends - flying behind her as she made her way fiercely towards you.