[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]

Once Michael had finished replying to you, the obsessive slasher cradled your face and stroked your cheek with his thumb; his adoring attitude causing you to blush a soft pink before hugging him back. Then, after you'd said goodnight to him, Michael disappeared from the bedroom and left you to your own devices - the stalker clearly unhappy with your decision. But although you felt bad on his behalf, you remembered how you'd decided to spend time with Cadence; wanting to give yourself some time away from them. Obviously you weren't going to receive free time from everyone, but still—

"You're late~" A familiar voice mischievously hummed; the world around you materialising into the usual boiler room as you heard a recognisable screech against the massive pieces of machinery.

"Sorry, I didn't realise I was on a schedule." You sarcastically retaliated; raising your eyebrows once you'd crossed your arms and shot him a superior smile.

"No? Then what took you so long, bitch?" Freddy asked with dark amusement - the dream demon appearing directly in front of you whilst he used his thumb and forefinger to tilt your chin in his direction.

"I was busy." You shrugged casually, staring the demonic male down with your previous smile and telling him the truth without letting said slasher intimidate you in any way, shape, or form. "Simple as that."

"Oh, really?" He deviously drawled, his emerald-green eyes practically glowing as a twisted smirk stretched creepily across his face. "You were busy now, were you?"

"Mmhm. Need me to repeat myself or something?" You taunted in an angelic tone, pretending to sound pleasant before rolling your eyes and being sarcastic again.

"Someone sure is feisty tonight~" Freddy cooed flirtatiously; his left hand leaving your chin and curling around around your waist instead. "Something on your mind, Princess~?"

"Hah, you wish." You dryly replied, ignoring your increasingly fast heartbeat and passionate thoughts that were now twirling around your mind.

"Mmm...Are you perhaps trying to tempt me by any chance, sweet-cheeks~?" He purred in a teasing tone, running his knifed hand through your (h/c) locks of hair while he carried on messing around.

"Pfft, because that's SO difficult." You fired towards him in a feisty fashion; your smile shifting into a smirk of its own whilst the two of you carried on bantering back and forth. "I could flip you off right now and you'd still be turned on by it."

"Well, true~" Freddy slyly grinned, gripping you by the right wrist and making a double bed appear before pinning you down below him. "But I never denied that, now did I~?"

"No...No you did not." Smiling a little, you shook your head at his behaviour and felt your heart throb; his metal claws caressing your hair again and acting lewd. "Though for your information, you didn't have to force me down. You could've just asked. Besides, I was already lying down - y'know, in the real world?"

"Oh, I know. But this was far more fun. Don't you think so, doll~?" The sadistic slasher sweetly responded, finding your reply funny as he held you down. "Anyway, you're the one that promised to spend time with each and every one of us."