[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]

"A storm blew me away. Blew the whole—"
"(Y/n), D-DON'T listen to h-him-!"

"Wha-huh...? Norman...?" You stammered in surprise, turning your attention away from the sewer and towards the timid teen sprinting in your general direction. "I thought you'd be at home...What are you doing here...?"

"Y-You're okay-! Y-You're okay-! Oh, t-thank goodness, y-you're okay-!" Norman cried out with alarm, flinging his arms around you and cuddling into you lovingly.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be? I was just talking to—"

"And just who were you talking to, (Y/n)?" Hannibal's voice cut into the conversation carefully, a serious look spread across his face whilst he approached the three of you.

Well, you said three, but— "I was talking to Pennywise." You told the truth honestly, glancing back at the sewer and stiffening up when you realised he was suddenly gone.

"T-That guy's d-dangerous-!" Norman panicked while he hold on you tightened considerably. "H-He was lying t-to you, (Y-Y/n)-! L-Lying the whole t-time-!"

"Take (Y/n) home." Hannibal murmured into Norman's ear urgently, taking one look at the sewer before glancing back at the other male. "This is far too dangerous. Not to mention Michael's been out searching for her, worried sick."

"C-C'mon, (Y/n)-!" Grabbing your hand, Norman began dragging you in the direction of where you all lived - their strange behaviour making you feel somewhat suspicious.

"Wait, what's going on...? Why—?"

"We'll explain later, (Y/n) dearest, please understand." Hannibal gently responded, his left arm curling around your waist as his right hand cradled your cheek; his actions preventing you from moving for a split second. "The safest thing to do right now is for you to return home."

"H-Hannibal, w-what are you—?" Before Norman could finish asking his question, the psychiatrist tilted your face towards him and pressed his lips delicately against yours, causing your eyes to widen from shock.

A burgundy blush brightened both of your cheeks after that - certainly not expecting him to be quite that bold. It...It was like he almost broke character. "H-Hey-!" Norman snapped at him aggressively, breaking the sweet kiss a minute or two later, "Y-You said you w-wanted me to—"

"And I do. I just thought I'd calm her down after what she's been going through recently." Hannibal patiently excused his previous behaviour and flashed you another charming smile; his polite attitude patronising Norman and frustrating him further.

"That's very considerate of you, but..." You hurriedly hesitated, trailing off when you noticed the time and remembered Hannibal's words about Michael. "Norman's right. I'd better be getting back home anyway."

"Come on, (Y-Y/n)." Norman spoke coolly, pulling you in the direction of home via your wrist and ignoring the pleasant psychiatrist. "W-We need to g-go."

"Can't you at least tell me who that guy in the sewer was...?" You pushed the matter helplessly, curious as to who he was. "He told me his name was Pennywise the "Dancing Clown," but for some reason he didn't seem very...human."