1-5

1. Come back after Jumping From the River

  "Brother and sister, look at this mess, but we agreed that the two companies are mutually beneficial. We didn't bully others. Look at Huizhen jumping into the river now. The whole village has to stab us in the spine and scold us for being a fool. Uncle and aunt are not things, they are killing people.

How can you let your eldest brother be a cadre in a textile factory in the city?

Jump into the river?

She remembered that she came out of the hotel and was going to a law firm to change her will. She worked hard all her life and opened a chain of 500 stores.

SHe has earned billions of dollars in the family business, but she has never married, so that she has no descendants, and her nephew is also concerned about her property.

On the surface, I saw my aunt and my aunt who opened their mouths and closed their mouths, and I want to be filial to my aunt for a lifetime.

But behind the scenes, I heard my nephew and niece discuss how to swallow their property.

In her anger, even if she donated all these properties to charity, she would never leave it to these two white-eyed wolves.

As a result, an oncoming car knocked him down, what does it have to do with jumping into a river?

Did the car crash itself into the river, didn't it?

This hotel is a five-star hotel, not to mention the river at the entrance, the greening is good, but there is absolutely no river.

However, there is a fountain, and it is not like saying that it fell into the river if it fell into the fountain.

"Sister-in-law, I'm really sorry, this is what our family Huizhen did wrong. This child doesn't know why the lard was blinded, but she jumped into the river today. Look at this trouble, it's all my fault. ."

When Feng Huizhen heard this voice, she jumped up involuntarily.

It's all too familiar, this voice is the voice of my mother who has been dead for more than 40 years.

The moment she sat up and opened her eyes, she realized that the surrounding environment was completely different.

The low mud embryo room, the dim light, the kang under the body, and the thin quilt covering the body is as thin as cardboard.

Look at the newspaper on the wall and the paper on the window.

The two familiar ones on the top of the kang have lost their patent leather, revealing the mottled kang cabinets of tawny wood underneath.

Isn't this your original home?

Feng Huizhen sat up, only to notice that her head was turning black and there was a gold star in front of her.

But she really looked at everything in the house, and it was indeed the old house of her hometown.

On one side, she saw the calendar hanging on the wall.

It shows May 8, 1969, upright on the top.

Feng Huizhen closed her eyes.

After slowing down her mood, she finally understood, should this be the rebirth or transmigration mentioned in those novels?

Whether it was rebirth or transmigration, she heard her mother's voice and finally remembered it.

This day is an important turning point for their family.

"Brother and sister, we are really kind. You said that you are a widow with five children, and the situation is so sloppy. We are kind-hearted and let Huizhen replace Jianguo to cut the queue. In this way, Huizhen can also solve the problem of eating. Your family is still missing a mouth .

You can still give your family five yuan a month as a subsidy. If it wasn't for so many years, the younger brothers and sisters are of good character, you say sister-in-law, can I tell you? Huizhen this child hate us."

"Sister-in-law, I know, I know you're doing it for our family, but this child is still young, doesn't understand anything, and has a stubborn temper. Sister-in-law, please forgive this child a lot!

Don't worry, I will take it slow. If you do the job for this child, let her go instead of Jianguo." He
heard his mother's pleading.

Feng Huizhen knew that this opportunity was actually a huge change for their family, and it was because Feng Gaihua kept talking about his uncle and aunt back then because of Feng Gaihua's ears, and the two of them were dark-eyed.

His own son was reluctant to go to the farm in the Northwest to cut the queue, but instead asked her niece, who was separated from the room, to cut the queue instead of her son.

What a good thing that farm jumping in line can be.

Any educated youth who went there immediately became farmers.

It is also the same as being a farmer in the desolate Northwest and being a farmer in one's own village, can that be the same thing?

Abandoned.

Besides, the family of a fifteen-year-old girl, who knows how much hardship it will take to go there.

At the beginning, I was soft-hearted, and I was afraid of being punished, so I jumped into the river because I thought the uncle and aunt were going to harm me.

After waking up, she was still reluctant to give up, and she was going to live and die, pointing at her nose and scolding the aunt for being a black heart.

Because of this incident, the uncle and aunt lost all face in the village.

This matter had to be abandoned.

In the end, Feng Gaihua volunteered and went to the uncle and aunt's side, willing to help Jianguo cousin go to the countryside to cut the queue.

Feng Gaihua was not only appreciated by his uncle and aunt, but also the subsidy money rose directly from five yuan to ten yuan a month, and after jumping in the queue, she was the first to return to the city to arrange work because of his uncle and aunt's relationship. .

Even the brothers and sisters in the family have benefited from the help of the uncle and aunt, all of whom have entered the city and become workers.

It was also because of this incident that the eldest aunt, who had always been close to her mother, resented their family, and her relationship with their family went further and further away.

At that time, Feng Huizhen was single-minded, but felt that her mother just wanted to sell her daughter in exchange for food.

I don't think of myself as my own daughter.

But I didn't know that my mother had kidney disease after three months' examination.

The family was poor, and the mother finally had no money to see a doctor, so she was dragged to death.

After the mother died, the two brothers and two sisters in the family all resented her that she killed their mother.

Only then did she realize that she was not her mother's biological daughter at all, but a daughter entrusted to his father by his father's former comrades-in-arms.

From then on, my elder brother and elder sister cut off relations with me, and they never communicated with each other.

At that time, Feng Huizhen always thought that her mother treated her badly, even her brother and sister.

It was because she was not biological that she deliberately let herself go to the countryside to cut the queue. No matter how hard or tired she was, she never asked her brother or sister again, and felt that she was worthy of her conscience.

But after a few years, Feng Huizhen struggled hard, and it was time for her career to be successful.

When I met my aunt one day, I learned from the aunt's mouth.

I was able to replace Brother Jianguo because I was of the right age. At that time, my brother and sister wanted to rush to replace him, but there were requirements from others. If it was not a last resort, my mother would never have sent me out.

At that time, the mother and the uncle and the aunt had already agreed that they would replace Jianguo cousin to join the queue for a few years.

In return for returning to the city, the uncle and aunt will definitely help her arrange it, and they can even help her arrange work in the factory.

It was for the sake of this job that my mother decided to let her go to the countryside.