𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

The ring bearer walked up to us as Blaise, the best man, handed Y/N's ring to me.

"Now, do you Draco Lucius Malfoy, take this woman, Y/N Y/L/N as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I do," I replied, looking into Y/N's eyes as I slid the ring onto her finger.

"And do you Y/N Y/L/N take this man, Draco Lucius Malfoy as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked her.

"I do," Y/N said, slipping the ring onto my finger as tears of joy rolled down her face.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said. "You may kiss the bride."

Y/N and I both smile as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me as I leaned down to capture our lips together, our first kiss as a married couple. We separated and smiled lovingly at each other.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present Mr. and Mrs. Draco Malfoy!" The priest announced as cheers from the crowd were heard. I pulled her into another kiss before separating to face the guests I intertwined my fingers with hers as we walked down the aisle, Blaise, Theo, Lory, and Pansy following behind us.

My mother gave Aria to me as she was wide awake. I kissed her cheek as she let out a small squeal.

☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

We arrived at the reception, my hand gripping my wife's as we entered the building.

"Please welcome the newlyweds Draco and Y/N Malfoy!" The DJ announced as applause came from the guests. I spotted my friends sitting at the table as Lory held a sleeping Aria. "Give some space for the first dance, the newly married couple."

I led Y/N to the dancefloor, my arms wrapping around her waist, my other arm holding her hand as she wrapped her other arm around my neck as we swayed with the music.

"You look so beautiful. When I saw you coming down the aisle, I swear my heart stopped." I whispered.

"Well, I'm glad it didn't stop, I'd hate to be a widow and a single mother so soon, and thank you, you look handsome as well, Mr. Malfoy." She said, smiling at me.

"I'm sure I do, Mrs. Malfoy," I smirked, tilting my head down and gently kissing her. She removed her hand from mine, moving them into my hair, pulling me closer. We stopped swaying to the music and just stood in the middle, gently kissing. We broke apart and rested our foreheads together as the music ended. I led her to the table just when Lory brought a crying Aria.

"I think she's hungry," Y/N said, holding Aria in her arms, trying to calm her down. "Draco, can you get me the bottle." I nodded as I opened up the bag to find the bottle and the formula, making the bottle before handing it to Y/N. "Thank you." She pecked my lips.

I watched as she fed our daughter. Aria finished her whole bottle.

"Let me burp her." I offered, grabbing a small towel, and placing it on my shoulder. She nodded, handing Aria to me. I placed her on my shoulder and patted her back until she let out a burp. I put her in her stroller as she was sound asleep.

"It's time for the bride to throw the bouquet!" The DJ announced. I extended my hand out for her to take, I led her to the middle of the dancefloor as the crowd of women gathered behind Y/N. She turned her around, facing away the crowd of girls, and hurled the flowers backward. Immediately she turned around in time to see Pansy catching it and winking at Blaise.

"Time for the garter!" Theo yelled, smirking at us. He brought a chair for Y/N to sit on in the middle of the dance floor.

I grinned at her, before sinking to my knees in front of her. I glided my hands up her leg, very slowly.

She jumped when I touched her there. Then glared at me but I smirked and mouthed to her. "You'll get it tonight." She gulped as she maintained eye content with her the entire time. I was almost to where the garter was placed, high on her thigh.

"Hurry up man!" Blaise called out at us. "Ouch!" He complained when Pansy smacked him behind his head.

"Shut up!" Pansy hissed. Everyone laughed. I finally got the garter and stood up. Y/N went behind me and covered my eyes. I shot the garter and as soon as I had Y/N placed her hands on my shoulders, leaning on my back.

The garter hit Blaise in the face, making everyone especially Pansy and Y/N laugh. I made a small apology, clearly choking back together.

Blaise placed the garter on Pansy's thigh then everyone began to dance while Y/N went to check on Aria while I drank a bit of wine.

"Draco, she wants you." Y/N handed Aria to me. I took her in my arms and kissed her cheek.

"You wanted daddy, my little princess?" I cooed as she nestled her head against my shoulder. I kissed her head.

"It's time to cut the cake." The DJ announced. I placed Aeia in her stroller, and Y/N and I walked to the cake. On top were two figures, a bride and a groom. Everyone gathered around as Y/N and I held the knife, cutting the cake.

After we gave the guests a piece of cake. Y/N and I sat down, feeding each other the same cake. The photographer took some pictures of us.

A couple of hours later, it was eleven at night and it was time to leave for our honeymoon. We changed our wedding attire into more comfortable clothes. Y/N were hugging the guests while I chatted with Theo and Blaise.

"Mommy's gonna miss you," Y/N said to Aria who was held by my mother who was gonna look after her. Aria just smiled at her mother. I placed my hands on her shoulder.

"We will see her soon," I whispered. "We must get going."

"Alright." She replied. "We'll be back in two weeks." We waved at the guests as we made our way to a limo that was waiting for us. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, my love," I replied as she let out a huff. "You will love it." I winked as she smiled at me.

"I'm sure I will." She replied. This is going to be the best two weeks of our lives.

☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

A/N: It's official! Draco and Y/N are officially married but this isn't the end of the book. There will be drama in the next chapters. What do you what's gonna happen in the chapter?

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading