"Well... that's..."

"Yuya will got slapped from Yuzu if she know this." I thought while inwardly chuckling.

"I'm... also agree..." Mamoru said with a bit hesistant voice. "No matter how grand the Professor's goal is... killing many people for archive it is too much. So... I'm also cut ties from Academia..."

Following the declarations from the Academia elites, the students had begun looking at each other with eyes filled with uncertainty. Then, as if obeying some unspoken signal, they had unclasped their Duel Disks one after another and let them fall on the ground.

"So that's your answer." Edo seemed pleased. "In that case, we're all in agreement. From this point on, this Xyz Dimension Expeditionary Force is no longer affiliated with Academia. We shall use all our resources and manpower in order to aid the citizens of Heartland whom we wrongfully oppressed and restore this ruined metropolis to its former splendor. Are you with me, everyone?!"

"Yes! Commander Edo!" Everyone was enthusiassly yelled.

"I never expected to see the day when Academia's soldiers would turn their back to their leader and dedicate themselves to help us out instead." Allen said. "But are you guys sure we can trust them? What if they're actually faking their change of heart and are planning to stab us in the back?"

"I can tell Edo's and his subordinates change of heart is genuine." Kaito reassured him.

"Even so, it won't be so easy for everyone to forgive what Academia has done even if they genuinely changed their ways." Byron pointed out. "The scars engraved on our people's hearts are quite deep, and I'm sure they won't let go of their grudges towards the Academia members just like that."

"I agree with Byron-san here." I chimed in. "But wounds will be healed slowly. Xyz Dimension people should learn to let go their hatred or it will be a never ending cycle of hatred. Edo and his subordinates helping us to defend Heartland after all. But still, Edo and former Academia members will still got a punishment by rebuild this city until it's done like before."

"Mizael's right." Kaito agreed. "That punishment would be perfect for both former Academia members and Edo. Right, Edo Phoenix?"

"Indeed." Edo nodded. "I assure you I will do everything in my power to rebuild this city. It's the least I can do after all the damage we caused."

"That's good and all. But I wonder where's Yuya rightnow." Sawatari suddenly said. "We were suppose to discuss our next move and yet he's nowhere to be found."

"Perhaps he's thinking about his father and Yuzu somewhere." Gongenzaka suggested. "He was really miss both of them."

"Geez, and he said Yuzu is only his best friend." Yaiba sighed. "That guy was too dense."

"Yes, he is. But still, we need Yuya to be present to plan our next move. And I think I know where he is." I said as I began to took my leave to Duel Lodge.

10 Minutes Later - Duel Lodge

I running towards the direction of the Duel Lodge. Upon arriving at the same place where Serena kidnapped, I briefly stopped as I was assaulted by the memories of that day, where I failed to protect Serena from Ryo and Fubuki, but I quickly shook that memories on and moved on. This was not the right time to regrets.

When I was arrived at Duel Lodge, I saw Yuya sitting at the bottom of the stairs, looking at the sky with pensive expression on his face.

"Hey, Yuya. What are you doing in here?" I called him.

Yuya was startled at first, but quickly relaxed when he saw me.

"Mizael...? You are looking for me?"

"Of course." I replied as I took a sit beside him. "We were supposed to discuss our next plan, but you were nowhere to be found. All you do is wandering around Heartland, where everyone was barely seeing your face. And to make it worse, Grace always asked me about your whereabouts, saying that she wanna learn more about your Dueling Style."