Different Reasons

Start from the beginning

Before she can finish, Eden slaps the literal spit out of Blake's mouth. Leaving a deep crimson colored handprint across her face, Eden watches her fall to the floor.

"Eden?! What the fuck?!"

"I'm done, Rome! I don't trust shit you say or do!"

Slapping and shoving Rome, Eden hastily rushes out of Brooklyn's room and sprints away from the pack house.

"Why the fuck you lie like that?! What the fuck is wrong with you, Blake?!"

"I didn't lie!" Readjusting her jaw, she softly rubs at the ache that is setting in. "We did continue sleeping together! Why do you keep doing this to me?!"

Scowling at her, Rome shakes his head and pushes the little glittery duffle bag of Brooklyn's clothes into her arms.

"Get out. I'll tell my mother to meet you at the car."

"Just wait, Rome!" She threatens angrily.

"Man go head, Blake!"

Jogging out of Brooklyn's room, he attempts to find Eden.

After the new debacle between she, Blake, and Rome, Eden goes back to ignoring and avoiding Rome. Even though she is physically becoming sick due to the lack of intimacy and bonding, she has been struggling through it for the last month and a half. But begin that today is Cairo's first birthday party, she has to stomach being around him for these next couple of hours.

Detangling her waist length straightened locks, Eden makes sure her hair flows like the black silk it resembles. Walking over to Cairo, she picks him up and spins him around.

"I can't believe my big boy is one! Oh my Goodness, Cai!"

As he squeals in happiness he wraps his chubby fists in her hair.

"Owww! No, baby!"

Laughing as she wrestles her hair out of his hands, she heads out and down to her car. So they can drive to the main pack house where the festivities are to take place.

"Oohhh, look at all that ass in those sweats!"

Popping Lily on her tight sweatpants clad behind, Eden kisses her cheek.

"Right?! Israel got my shit pokin!"

Running her hands over her accentuated curves in her gray crop top sweat suit, Lily body rolls.

"You are definitely gonna be pregnant soon!"

"Whatever! Let me live in my freaky ass heaven before you put pups on me!"

"Hell no! I only got mine for two weeks before I got knocked up!"

"Oh well, it's not my fault! You wanted to be all fertile Myrtle and that's why we are celebrating mi bebe's cumpleaños! Right, Cai?! Look at him in his little beanie! Like papasito es suavemente!"(Little papi is suave!)

Giggling as Lily kisses his cheek, Cairo squeals as the door to his nursery opens.

"Ahhh! Look at my boy!" Walking over to Rome, Cairo hugs his leg. "Wassup big man?! Happy birthday, my favorite guy!"

Kissing his son, he just smiles.

Looking over at the two, Eden can't help but love the fact that they all are accidentally matching. Rome paired his signature all black with a cameo print lightweight bomber jacket. That just so happens to match Cairo's olive camo print jogger sweatpants, that Eden paired with a gray T-shirt and matching beanie. Even Brooklyn sports a comfy sweat suit of similar Earth tones. Which ultimately matches Eden's outfit.