"Yes mama?"

"When you and my Titi Lily has-in pups?! I wants cousins!"

"Ahahaha! Rome she wild! You betta gone head, lil mama!"

"No, but she's right, Is!" 

"E, can we have our wedding first, damn?!" He smiles shyly.

After Lily moved to RiverRun with Eden and she and Israel rekindled their strained relationship, they decided to do a private moon ceremony. They knew that their instant magnetism had to be something deeper than just physical attraction. They knew by the way that they both handled losing each other so horribly, during the time Eden disappeared, that there had to be a reason.

Therefore about two months after they reconnected, they took a moonlight stroll and shifted together. Sure enough their wolves auras were a 100 percent matching regal gold. So much so that Lily's caramel colored wolf Violet's normally hazel colored eyes now permanently glow turquoise, like Chief's eyes. Marking and mating with each other that same night, Lily and Israel have been literally inseparable. So about two months ago, shortly after Eden moved out of the house, Israel proposed to Lily.

They are due to get married fairly soon and the girls have been having an absolute blast planning the festivities; Dahlia included. Elise and Asia have been just hopping for the 'we're expecting' call or dinner, since everyone missed it from Eden with Cairo's pregnancy.

"Yeah 'uncle', Brookie wants cousins!" Rome chuckles as Israel scowls at him.

"Why don't y'all just give her more siblings? That definitely shouldn't be hard for you two!" He retorts and laughs knowingly.

His comment is met by loud laughs and very vocal agreements.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm here for something else!" Giggling nervously, Eden avoids the question. "Um, so about the young lady that was found today?"

"Damn E, way to dampen the mood!" Nico teases.

"I'm sorry! I just wanna help figure out what the hell that was about."

"Nah, you're right. I was just messin with you."

Looking up everyone looks at the opening doors as Asia waltzes in.

"Don't mind me, I just came to get my grandbabies!" She squeals as she gives Scott a quick kiss and makes a beeline for the babies.

"Nanaaaaa!"

"Brookieeee! Hi my Edee!" Scooping Brooklyn up, she kisses Eden's cheek. "Hi handsome!" Munching against Cairo's cheek, she takes him from Sincere.

"Hi ma!" Eden smiles brightly.

"Maaaa! You just missed Eden and Rome kissin and him callin her baby!"

"Wait, what?! Don't play with me like that, Israel! Seriously?! Oh my gosh, seriously?!"

"Damn, Israel! Snitchin ass! Yeah, ma." Smiling bashfully, Rome nods.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh thank the Moon Goddess! Ah, both my babies are in love!"

"Ma, calm down before you drop my babies!" Rome laughs as Asia begins tearing up. All the while Eden smiles as her cheeks rouge deeply.

"Ok, ok! Gosh I love it! Ok, I'm gonna head out! Eeeek!" Squealing, she joyfully leaves the war room with her waving grandchildren.

"Alright, as amazing and exciting as all the love is, we have a true problem on our hands, as a pack. So let's all take a seat and put our heads together. Welcome Luna."

Smiling proudly at Eden, Scott takes his seat at the war table. As Eden goes to take a seat, Rome takes her hand and leads her to the head of the table where his throne chair is. Sitting down he pulls her into his lap and discreetly kisses her neck as she nestles into his chest.