20

"Let's talk." I said after we got out from the hotel room. I keep following Diego he isn't even minding me. How dare this man make me this obsess.

"Diego Astryd!." I shouted causing a scene. I smirk when he stop from walking and face me back his eyes widened. He run towards me and guide me out holding my hands.

I smirk to what he is doing turning his self now?

"What are you doing? Why are you even here?." He hissed annoyed.

I looked at him unbelievably. How dare he got annoyed? I travelled here all the way here!!! All the way here!! just so I can see and talk to him, just so I can see him!.

I stunned at my place. How dare him questioned what I am doing here?.

Is it my fault that I got here. Then, I'll go home now. I want to see my children. Their Father is a freaking bastard jerk!.

"Aadia." He softly said. I bit my lower lip and turned my back at him.

Keep walking, I don't even know where am I going I just want to get away from him.

"Aadia!." He said. I can't even breath properly my eyes becoming heavy. Its too hard to shallow my heart is skipping.

Ayoko ko ng ganitong pakiramdam. I never want this kind of pain. Why? Why do he need to do this? Why do he need to let me feel this kind of pain?

Do I really deserve this? Eto na nga o?! Ibinababa ko na ang pride ko for him! I higher my standard for him just so I can reach him. Guess it was not enough. He's so hard to reach, I can't even reach his standard.

"Aadia." He softly said and embrace me. How dare he make me soft in his embrace. His effect on me is no joke. I never wanted to feel this kind of feeling. No one will.

It makes me so weak, and that's not me. It never been me.

"I am sorry. D -Dont cry." He said wiping my tears away. I don't even realize I am crying! This is because of him.

I burst into crying as he hug me trying to make me calm. But I can't calm. I don't even know why.

"Shh, Let's go to my condo okay. Stop crying please. He lifted me and didn't mind the stare they were giving to us because he is carrying me. I in circled my feet to his waist as I cling my face to his shoulders sniffing his manly smell.

He lay me on his bed and accidentally on top of me and kissed my lips. All the gravity I felt earlier vanish all I wanted is his lips on mine his touch on my body. I am burning in hot and rage.

I deepened the kiss making him stunned on top of me. Circling my hand to his neck so our face wouldn't have a inches I kissed him.

A minute later he kissed me back his hand guiding his weight from me. My hands found it way to remove the white polo he is wearing. Touching his body as heat run through every part of my body. As I felt his kissed becoming rough.

He's tongue expertedly lick every bits of my mouth. His hot sinful tounge travelled everywhere my fave to my earlobe and to my neck. Lifting my neck to gave him more access I groaned in pleasure.

Feeling his hot tummy on mine. He doesn't have abs but I love every part of his body. I love him. I fucking love this man since the day I met him. Since the day we bump into each other and have a Arrange married. I never waste my time to anyone except him.

I would love him for the rest of my life and that's a promise.

He lifted my shirt up welcoming him my half naked body. ! Unbuckled his belt while unhooking my bra at the same time kissing my collar bone.

Until his hot and sinful mouth kissed in between my breast. I moaned as pleasure hit my body travelling every part of my body.

This is my first time to feel this since after 8 years ago. I never got get laid!. Fuck, I missed him. I fucking miss this man.

"I love you, Hon." Whispered on my ears I surrendered. Defeated by the heat I go with the flow.

Opening my eyes I yawned. When I tried to stand up. I felt like my whole body got knocked out last night.

Oh my holy Mother of all Virgin!.

My eyes widened when I remembered what happened last night. This eyes, Those Body, His Mouth, His Tongue and his fucking glory sword.

I did that? I suddenly felt embarrassed really Azi?

You felt embarrassed after mating?. Shit it was even not a good word. How am I going to face him?.

The door creaked opened and so my eyes widened and stunned there. There you are Attorney Diego Astryd Capellan in all his glory almost naked body holding s big tray in his right hand.

He smiled when he saw me awakened.

Naglalaway ako! At alam Kong Hindi sa pagkain kundi sa katawan niya. What the fuck am I even thinking!.

"What time is it?." Instead I asked him. He looked at his hand where there's a watch clinging in his pulse.

"It's 9 am in the morning, Hon." My! Yes widened at what his endearment he just said to me!.

"Are you okay?." He asked pouting. He placed the tray at the top of his small cabinet just beside the bed.

What am I even supposed to answer?

That I am not fine? That I am freaking sore down there? That he mist do something because I can't even move my whole body!.?

What have he done last night!?!.

And

How dare me complaint if even I my self like what we did last night.

Holy mother of all virgin! Why am I suddenly acting this way?

"Your cheeks are burning, Hon. You sure your okay?." He asked pouting he looks like the twins! Remembering my babies I groaned.

"Call Manang Roda. I need to tell them I am with their Jerk Father!." I said brows knitting.

"Aww that hurts." He said after dialing on his phone it ringed second later a loud noise was heard it was the twins probably. Diego chuckling at the cuteness of the twins. I scoffed.

"Daddy! Are you with Mimi?. Can we talk Mimi? "

"Hi Baby." I said smiling and snatching the phone to him. I want to their faces but I can't the only phone we have there is telephones.

"Mimi! You're with Daddy?." They both asked excitedly.

"Yes Mimi is here with daddy. We are going back there tomorrow" he's the one who answered. He looked at me and to my body who is covering in white mattress.

"Me and your Mimi is making your siblings, Want that?."

I feel like my blood run all over my face as a heat of embarrassment is what I felt.

Why do he need to say it?

Diego Astryd Capellan, I'll kill you!.