0

This story series is NOT EDITED. You will experience error and ungrammatical phrases so bare with i, IF you still want to READ IT;))))))

Diego Astryd

"Time of death 3:56 am."

Pakiramdam ko itinapon ako ng buong mundo. Hindi ko maintindihan , Hindi ko matanggap Hinding Hindi.

Bakit siya pa? Bakit ang babaeng mahal ko pa?

Hindi ko alam... H-hindi...

"They're safe sir, we are sorry. We did everything that we can to save the mother. We are very Sorry, Sir."

I need to keep go on. I need to be alive not for myself but for the sake of them.

"Attorney Capellan!." I looked at my back to check who is calling me only to find out it was her Attorney a envelope clinging to her fingers.

She sighed looking at me pity evident to her eyes. No, I must look really pity, Huh?.

"Mrs. Capellan, Talked to me before she dies in accident." She sighs. Sitting beside me handing me the envelope she is holding.

Iniling ko ang ulo ko.

"Mr. Capellan, Please let's give her some peace. You have to sign this. You have to move on." I looked at her angrily.

"You don't know what I am feeling right now, Attorney! Get out before I loss my control and talk bad about you!." I said gritting my teeth and snatching the paper's to her and torn the papers into tiny pieces.

"I will fucking stay in this marriage even though she's dead! I promise to her that I am not going to leave her for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." I said preventing not to fall the tears in my eyes.

Fuck it hurts!

I looked at the two. This is already my life. I will give you the love that will cause me to suffer.

Deserve it anyway.