9

Diego

I massaged my head feeling frustrated about my new case. I sighed loudly and threw my hand on the back of the swivel chair. I need to call my twins Their the source of my strength.

I talked to the twins non stop. I missed them. I want to see them so badly. I want to have time with them but I can't it's too dangerous. I don't want to risk their life just like their mother did.

Their mother suffered. She should be alive now and delivered my kids normal but No, She died. I gripped tightly at the mouse.

Fuck it why am I suddenly thinking of her! I should've move on! She ruined my life she's d-dead!

She's freaking dead already.

"I feel like you need to take a shot? Let's go." This stupid Xinion said picking his things why is he even here?.

"Get out."

"Losing your cool? It's not you Diego. Let's drink!." He said smirking. This man sobrang laki pa ng kasalanan nito!.

We were already inside the bar and this dude with me looks like allergic to girls. Why did we even go here?.

"Fuck Off Xinion, There's a lot of space there move!."

"Fuck Diego! Why girls here looks creepy."

"Shut up." I said greeting my teeth.

I receive a call making my brows knit

"Hello?." I said when a second pass by they did not utter a word. Heck I am an Attorney and I don't waste time.

"Hello? This is Attorney Capellan? How may I help you?." I asked again. Making sure if He/She might be my client.

"This is the twins Baby Sitter." Oh fuck am I freaking Dreaming????? Why do I heard from her the voice of my deceased--- Tangina.

Suddenly gulp a wine in a one shot I cough badly. Shit I lost my cool there.

"Can I change some furnitures, the colors oh the house? Also at the Twins room. It really looks to boring I swear." She said after a long silent.

"Hello? Are you there?" She then asked again.

"And can I also change some furniture's in your house, I swear it look boring."

What the fuck her voice!!! Her voice is similar to Adia! Am I freaking dreaming?

"Okay." I suddenly said and hanged up really fast. I looked  at Xinion looking at me with his smirk.

"Drop the smirk. Let's just see if you can still smirk after seeing Maggie." His eyes wide opened I then was the one who smirk.

"W-What?." He is now losing his cool.

"Santina theie planning to go to beach with Maggie. You must be there because she's going. She's going back here." I said smirking standing up and left him there stunned.

Fuck, but what did she just said? She wants to change my house? And I say Okay? OKAY?

Letting her change the house is a big del for everyone but not for me. I am okay with it though.

Pouting and biting my lips.

It's just okay for me thought. Tangina!!!

I never really don't mind her changing my house but why do I feel so wrong?

"Send me details about my Twins Baby Sitter I need it as soon as possible!!!".

A week is also I need to let the investigators finish what I had give them.

" According to it Sir She's Aadia Zicole Fernandez an Agent who retired 8 years ago but still having connection since now. A 31 years old and has a friend named Daphna Cruz . More details sir Nandito po lahat."

He said handling me a brown envelope. Kinuha ko iyon ngunit Hindi binuksan.

Hindi ko na kailangang buksan dahil pakiramdam ko tama na iyong sinabi niya.

Is she alive? But I freaking saw it in my eyes how she lose breath.

How she died.

What the fuck what just happened

I should be celebrating because she's a live but I am not. I am not sure yet.

I really think of this for a weeks. I missed my kids and it's now the time to go home.

It's that only the reason, Diego?

Oh fuck you brain!!!!!

Picking the telephone and out it on my right ear I wait Manang Roda to answer it. I am sure I am going home as fuck!.

"Manang Roda. I would be there next week." I frowned my eyes confuse why the hell Manang Roda isn't responding?

"Hello Manang Roda are you there?" I said making sure if Manang Roda is there. Not until a familiar voice again was heard

"I- I am the babysitter. W-when are you going home Attorney?." Fuck why can't I utter a single word. I sighed loudly earning myself. My - Real - Freaking - Self.

"Why are you interfere Manang Roda things!" I shouted and frustratedly hanged it up already losing my cool.

I am now fucked up. I fucking need to go home as soon as possible and A next week? I can't fucking wait Next Week!.

"Hello cancel all my appointment for this week until further notice."

"Noted Attorney." Hanging it up I sighed and let my back rest at the swivel chair. I had a long day. I should be getting ready.

Why am I acting this way?.

Why her name is the same as my wife?.

Is he really alive? Or destiny is playing with me?.

Searching for a polaroid I've been keeping for 8 years.

It was our last photo. When we got married, she look beautiful in white Dress I can't stop staring at her that time.

It was just me and her, the only important and her baby bump whose slowly peeking. Caressing it I held my head high preventing not to cry.

Do I need to pack gifts? For what? For the Baby sitter? Kahit kailan ay Hindi ko nagawa iyon!! Fuck it why am I being frustrated suddenly.

I fucking really need to meet their Baby Sitter. My father might be the one who hired her but I can't just be cool here.

I know there's something wrong. There is.

Remembering the wedding picture I saw gave me a bitter smile. The wedding picture looks so peaceful and good but when you look back at it you will her letter and that makes my heart stab multiple times. Making me feel weak.

'The day when it's forever. I know in your perspective that Article 143 of the Indian Constitution confers upon the Supreme Court advisory jurisdiction. The President may seek the opinion of the Supreme Court on any question of law or fact of public importance on which he thinks it expedient to obtain such an opinion.'

'But For me Article 143 means A Love, Die. I have loved you sinfully but everything has an end, I died.'