11

Feeling in pain as I slowly opened my eyes. Sunlight hitting my face. I tried to move my body but my head ache at the sudden act.

Two Little head was lying beside the bed while their hands circling my waist. Moving my fingers to let them know I am awake the door opened.

Looking at Diego who is shocked and stunned as our eyes locked with each other. He was the one to remove our gaze and he fix his gaze on the floor.

Bitbit niya sa isang kamay ang mga prutas at sa isa ay malaking bag.

"Anong nangyari?." I asked him after he placed the fruit on the table.

"You passed out." Remembering the scene earlier my head ache again.

Oh fuck. I-is he connected in my past? L-like?.

"Did we get along the past 8 years?." I asked him instead. Stunned at his position he raise his head to me. His eyes showing emotions again that I can't read. Now I am sure he is somewhat connected to my past.

"Yes." He said when he found his voice. Inaasahan kong Hindi niya ako sasagutin ngunit nakakagulat ang pag amin niya.

"Are we friends?." I asked again. He put the orange on the plate. It was too silent so I heard every move he did..

"No." Avoiding my gaze he stand up and looked at my eyes.

"I'm going outside. Take a rest." Instead he said. He waked out and I am here in daze as I tried to connect all the dots inside my head.

My head ache one more time. Sighing, I stop thinking about him. Instead I darted my eyes at the two twins who is yawning.

"Mimi, you fine na po?." Vince asked checking my face. Smiling at him I nod.

"Mimi is strong baby." I caress his head that made a smile on his lips.

"MIMI!!!." Iry exclaimed, fully awake now

"Iry! Shh." Vince said putting his index finger between his mouth, signing his sister to keep quiet and lower her voice. Iry pouted her lips at her kuya and hug me.

"You aren't hurt na po Mimi?." The twins asked. Realizing the date today it was already Sunday afternoon. I've been sleep for 1 hour?.

"Mimi isn't hurt. It's not that I don't want you two here but why are you here? You too have classes tomorrow." I said at them confuse. They pout their both lips.

"We beg daddy." They both did in chorus.

"W-what beg?." I asked again. Sighing and kiss their forehead I looked at them.

"Daddy won't let us go here." They said pouting.

"Your Daddy is right, you shouldn't be here. Kids aren't allowed here." I said trying to have my words and explain it to them.

"We know, Daddy can pull strings." Looking at Iry unbelievably while Vince smirking. Oh God, This little Brats. I don't know what am I going to do with them

"Oh My Gosh!!! What happened?."

"Hello po!." Iry said waving her hands, Vince did too.

"Omg, ang cutie naman ng bine - baby sit ng kaibigan ko." Daphna said pinching the twins cheeks.

"Your Mimi friend?." Asked by Iry.

Daphna looked at me with her crazy smirk.

"Mimi Azi?." Daphna said in her teasing voice rolling my eyes at her I mouthed 'Get Out'.

But this bitch won't listen to everyone except her psycho sister. Who will do everything even she can hurt people mentally.

Iry giving me oranges that her Daddy skinned earlier.

The door opened I saw Diego entering facing his face to us his gaze fix to Daphna.

"D-Diego?" It was a whisper but I heard it coming from Daphna.

Do they know each other?.

Of course you Idiot. By connecting the dots if I am that girl in a big portrait and those letters I read was written by me? And Diego was similar to my past memory? They will know each other of course!

Daphna is my friend of course Shell know everything in my past. I remembered her the first time I opened my eyes. She's the only person I remembered after being in coma for 3 years.

5 years, It has been 5 years since I can't complete my memories even how I tried to remember.

But this, The Twins father. There's something going on between us. I want to know what is it. I want to dig deeper.

Kasi kung Hindi ginawa pakiramdam sasabog ang ulo ko sa daming tanong na bumabagabag.

If Daphna can't answer me hen the Twins Father, I know he can.

He told me awhile ago that we got a long for the past 8 years but we aren't friends? The question is, What are we?.

Shaking my head I get back at my senses when I heard Diego cleared his throat.

"Y-Your e the father?." Daphna asked Confuse this time. What's with this Crazy Girl.

"All this time Azi baby sitting is your children?." Daphna asked him again unbelievably. Her face is confuse.

What the hell is happening here?.

"Diego are you really sure She will go?." The door opened and shut closed as the familiar man keep mumbling. Looking at us with his widened eyes. He pointed me. Curiosity hit me as I read his eyes in pure shock and amazement.

"You're alive." It was not a question. The words flung his mouth.

"Diego, Aadia was alive?." Diego Snatching the familiar man hands as the door shut closed.

whats with that boy? Why is he familiar? Why did he say things like that?.

"Don't force yourself to remember." Daphna said slicing the Apple. Thankfully the twins having their own world and they didn't realize the weight surrounded us.

"Sino si Diego? Kilala ko ba siya? May koneksyon ba siya sa buhay ko? Daphna fuck answer me." I tried to lower down my voice so the twins won't notice. The room was so wide, I believe I am inside the Private room.

"Attorney Diego Astryd Capellan. Yes, Kilala mo siya tatay ng kambal na inaalagaan mo. Meron, tatay siya ng kambal." Massaging my head at her answers. I sighed.

"I know you're frustrated."

"At least tell me who is the man who just entered earlier, he look familiar to me." She put the knife on the plate and look at me.

"Engr. Xinion Madison Alchavez." Covering my mouth while eye wide opened.

"Xanther brother?." She nod her head and her cheek burning red. Smiling at her sudden reaction

"Xinion's Hot and Handsome, where can I even find a man like him? But his eyes look so lost and sad." Shaking my head I picked the Apple and ate.

"He's taken with Maggie, sorry you can't have him."

Oh? I thought she's over heels with that man, did she already change?.