12

Diego first day here was their House, Hospital, House, Hospital and cycle.

He would not miss an hour to visit me accompanied by the twins. I've been here for 2 days and the Doctor said I am doing fine. I just need to rest and won't think a lot.

Entering the car I saw the twins inside while smiling widely.

"Daddy said, you're fine na po." I nod and hug the two of them. Hindi din kasi sila naka bisita ng umaga dahil pasok na nila.

I looked at Diego who is driving.

"What do you want to eat?." He asked looking at the front mirror. Our eyes locked I don't know if he is asking the twins or me? Or both?. I choose the both.

"Jollibee!"

"Mcdo!"

They both said but different restaurant. Chuckling I saw them looking at each other and pouting their lips.

"Daddy we're going to eat in Mcdo na lang po."

They both said again. W chuckled at the twins who is now pouting and talking where they should eat.

"Jack n' point, kuya." Iry said fisting his fingers.

They did what Iry said and Iry won. I know Vince really make Iry to win. Smiling at their bond and how Vince show his loves to her sister. I am in so much in love right now.

"Okay Jollibee is it!." Said by Diego who keep looking at the front mirror.

We dined at Jollibee and go home after we eat.

Diego was at my back while the twins run towards their room. Telling us they need to sleep to get taller.

Facing my face to Diego. I looked at his face eyes. Stepping my feet towards him he step back his.

"Tell me." I started looking deep in his eyes.

"Are you my boyfriend?." I asked. A chuckled run through his mouth. My forehead creased.

Why is he laughing?. Feeling a bit embarrass I keep looking at his eyes.

"We are more deeper than a boyfriend and girlfriend thingy."

"You need to rest, the doctor told you too rest and don't think a lot. So, Rest." He said after leaving me there stunned.

How can I fucking not think anything if he left me here a lot of questions inside my mind. Walking towards the storage room I knocked the door opened.

Looking at the big frame. My brows formed into one as I keep thinking deeply. Fuck, I need words!!!!.

The Storage room door hunger opened and I saw Diego there standing a few meters away from me.

When his eyes found mine shocked evident to his eyes. Looking at me and at the big frame. His steps become big.

"What are you doing here?." He asked.

"Who is this girl?." Pointing the big frame.

"You." He simply said but that make me dumbfounded for a whole minute while I just stared at his eyes no lies but a truth.

It's me, The big portrait was me. His eyes become worried when he saw the pain in my eyes and clutching my hand to my head.

"W-why?."

'Make me pretty there!." Aadia said giggling as she posed in a fierce face. She elegantly fit the dress. She's so beautiful.

"You're the most gorgeous girl in the world, Hon."

"Hindi ako magsasawang iguhit ang iyong ganda."

"Makata ka na niyan?." She asked they both burst into laughter. The whole room filled with chuckled and deeply love.

They are both in love. Suddenly the women look st me and smiled.

Running out of breath I sighed deeply.

Diego beside me holding my hand as he rest his head at the side of the bed. Realizing I am inside my room. I tried to sit but my head ache at my sudden movement.

Thinking again at my dream-- No, I am hundred percent sure it was not a dream but a memory I lost.

We were happy in those times. I can see it in my eyes. She's so contented.

I want to know what happened to our love.

We're married.

I got pregnant, He's the father. Does that mean the twins---

The twins are my children?.

Widening my eyes I tried to help my self to stand up and I did. Leaving Diego there I walk towards the twins room. Not minding Engr. Xinion calling out my name.

My heart clenched at the sight of my twins sleeping so peacefully. Iry has her own bed but she keep sleeping with her brother.

All this time, the feeling I felt for them the first time I saw them was purely motherly love. The love I felt for them.

Is this a coincidence? Are we really destined to see each other.

I fucking cursed myself for leaving my two children alone. How can I forgot my own children?.

I walked to them I kissed their forehead.

I am sorry, Mimi is so late. Crying as I hug  their both little bodies.

The door opened but I didn't kind it.

"Aadia."

"Let's talk." I said without looking him I past by him and I felt his presence followed mine.

I sit down at the bench at the garden and deeply sighed looking at the sky.

I fucking want answers!

I want it to know as soon as possible. 8 freaking years is enough. I waist long year s  I don't want to waist a other year again not knowing the answers.

I heard him sighed as I felt his presence sitting beside me giving me space between us.

"Aadia.."

"Azi." I started looking at the sky and darted my eyes at him who is looking already at me.

"Call me Azi, I am not comfortable some stranger calling me by my first name." Removing my eyes at him I then looked again at the sky. It's all lies. He's been calling me Aadia and I like it. I am freaking comfortable when he's the one who is calling me that way.

"I have a lot of questions. I don't know where to start." I said looking down. My feet playing with each other.

"I want to know all, Diego. Walang sikreto, Wala kang ititira. Sabihin mo lahat saakin." A loud sighed was heard after a long silence.

"We are married and has 2 kids."