1

"Hoy Azi, ginagawa mo ng tubig yang alak!!." I rolled my eyes at her.

"You teach me." Simpleng sabi ko.

"Hoy gaga I'm not bad influence no."

"Wala naman akong sinabi." Ngumisi ako at inisang inom ang alak na nasa maliit na baso. I bit the lemon juice and the sour taste run through my tongue.

"Sus, when will you go back to Philippines. I miss you." I rolled my eyes again.

"Ulol, bat ako uuwi Jan? Ikaw nakaka miss ako pa dadayo? Ikaw mag adjust."

I saw how she pouted and rolled her eyes.

"Really? You see nga mas straight ka pang mag Tagalog tapos Hindi ka bumabalik sa pinanggalingan mo????!." She exclaimed and even gesturing her hands.

"Hindi pede, bangkay na nanay ko. Hindi na pede bumalik." I laughed looking at her expression.

"Pangit mo talaga Azi, Wala kang kwenta kausap." I laughed loudly and ate peanut.

"Talaga ba Daphne?." She sighed loudly.

"Fuck you, I'm going there tomorrow ready your face bitch." She said before she ended the call. I chuckled lowly. That brat.

I removed the chrome and was about to turn off my computer when a message pops on my computer.

'Philippines, Moon. Your flight will be in 3 days.'

My eyes widened in shock reading the simple message, I sighed loudly. So I really need to go back to where I belong huh?.

Is this the sign?. Though I don't have any choice but to go there. It was a mission.

I was disturbed by a loud tugged coming from my door.

"Ginagago mo ba ako Aadia Zicole!!!"

I don't care who the fucking hell disturbed my sleep. I continued my sleep when some fucking one harshly remove my comforter and my pillow and that makes me fall from the floor. fuck this.

I annoyingly stand and glared at someone.

"What the fuck!!!".

" Aadia Zicole, Shutangina ka!!! Isa kang malaking SCAM!." I Boredly looked at her and sit at the end of my bed.

"What did I do, Daphna?." She excitedly blow a loud breath she even put her hand on her forehead like she's stress.

"You should've tell me that in 3 days you're going back to Philippines!!!??!!!!! You even let me travel here?."

"After we talk, I receive the message a minute ago." I explained.

"You could've texted me." She frustratedly said. Her face is so funny.

"I forgot, okay. Mayaman ka naman kaya kahit mag waldas ka ng pera araw araw." Balewala kong sabi.

"Ha? Shuta ka ba? Hindi tinatae ang pera." Umirap siya kaya tumawa ako.

"Tama, kasi kung tinatae ang pera bilyonarya ka na. Mukha mo palang mukhang tae na."

Her whole faced reddened at pakiramdam ko mayblumabas pa na usok sa Ilong at bibig nya.

She run towards me so I run at the bathroom and locked it.

"You bitch!!!! Open the damn door." She shouted.

"It was not my faulth okay???."

I took a bath. Saka lang ako lumabas ng makabihis na ako. Of course the bathroom is connected to the wardrobe ayoko ng nasa harap pa ng kama ang mga gamit ko. That was waiting for me to wear it, No way.

She rolled her eyes at me when she saw me. I laughed.

"3 days pa naman. Mas magalit ka kapag pag dating mo dito nasa pilipinas ako." I said

"It was so sudden kasi talaga. Pinapauwi mo ko sa Pinas tapos sabi mo ikaw na lang dadayo? Then the organization Message me to go to Philippines in 3 days." I explained calmly.

"They gave me 3 days to prepare. I don't even know what will welcome me when I step my feet in the Philippines. Ayon, nawala sa isip ko na sabihin sayo. I already closed the computer so." Kibit balikat Kong sabi.

"What the use of your iPhone?."

Wala talaga akong kawala sa babaeng ito.

"You know I'm not using my phone." She rolled her eyes.

"The organization just gave me a country date and that's it. Ni Hindi ko alam kung ano ang mag wewelcome sakin doon? If it's a mission seducing an old man then I'm G!!!." I excitedly said the last part.

"Eww Azi. I don't think there' will be handsome old men there I mean they all look so cute and adorable but handsome?." She rolled her eyes.

"Ang bastos mo. Malay mo diba." I grinned my teeth.

"Libre mo ko!! I even travelled here Philippines to Canada. I upo there for 15 na oras!!!." She exclaimed.

"Labing Limang Oras, girl."

"Whatever!!!!."

She closed the door loudly and I just smirked.

We did shopping. We enjoyed staying here for 3 days. My ticket already paid by the organization so Daphna was pouting her lips as she paid her ticket.

"Sana pala I did not go here na lang!." I rolled my eyes at her.

We are already inside the plane and ready to take off.

I don't know bit my heart keep beating so wildly. I feel like my heart will burst out inside.

This is the first time I felt nervous during the flight. Is it because after 4 and half years I am going back to my country now?.

I sighed feeling my chest tightening as the pilot said her message to us the an hour ago we where about it to take of to Cebu. Cebu the hometown I don't even know it exist.

"Are you ready, Girl?" Asked by Daphna. Smirking widely.

"I can't wait to tour you around the Cebu. Being an Engineer is so hard, but I am motivated by Xinion. You know? Xanther brother?."

My forehead creased.

"Oh I thought you are motivated by Xanther?."

"Yes, But I am motivated to Xinion too because he's also an Engineer. You know how my Sister so crazy right?." She said sadly."

"How is she?."

"She is okay, but I am guilty. I am get guilty at what I did to Maggie- Xinion fiancée they were supposed to get married but time has fucked up. I ruined them."

My eyes widened at what she said. I fucking slap her face 360° and saw it reddened.

"How dare you!." I said angrily. She sighed almost sobbing.

"I deserve the slap Maggie throw me." My eyes even widened. I know that this bitch is crazy but I can't believe she's now turning like her sister.

"I am trying to fix everything!." She said crying.

"I just... I can't share my thought's to everyone only you. So Azy forgive your best friend too." I rolled my eyes.

"You bitch." Throwing her a punch.

She shouted in pain but she deserve it anyway.

How dare her ruin somebody's relationship? And to think that they were supposed to get married.

I don't know with this two freaking crazy sister's. How did I even became friends with this bitch?