A Little Surprise

"Toys, clothes, and games." He starts taking stuff out of the bag and dumping it on the floor. "Welcome back." I smile and laugh at the disaster that he made.

KAGEYAMA'S POV

Me and Natsu were heading somewhere to get Hinata a surprise that I have been waiting to get ever since he was in his coma. Natsu wanted to come with me. It was going to be a surprise for both of them, but once I started leaving she cried, so I just brought her with me. We finally make it to our destination. It took 2 hours, but we're finally here.

I unbuckle Natsu and pick her up. I close and lock my car doors and we head inside. "Ready to go get the surprise." She nods and smiles. She is so adorable and she's almost 5. Her birthday is one month after Hinata. We head inside and I go up to counter. "Yes I have a pickup for Tobio Kageyama." She checks in her computer for my name. "Ah yes, please follow me."

I follow her and she shows us to where the surprise was. Once she opened the door a small little black and brown puppy came running to us. "Puppy!" Natsu jumped out my arms and immediately went to the puppy. I laugh at her little cuteness. "Come on Natsu let's go pick some things for her." I pick her up and we head down the aisles and got her some toys, food, and treats. "You want to pick her bed?" She nods and gets out my arms.

She picks out a small and perfect bed for her. I put in the cart. Soon a lady comes up to me and puts her arm around me. "Hey hottie, you single?" I immediately pull my arm away. "Leave Tobio alone!" She looks down at the little girl and smiles. "Hi, little girl. Do you want me to be your stepmom because your dad is hot." Natsu hides behind my leg. I can tell she was shaking because she was pulling on my pants tight.

"First off she's not my daughter. Second I have a boyfriend." She looks at me wide eyed. "O-Oh I didn't know y-you were..." Is she judging me or just embarrassed? "What, gay? Well guess what I am." I pick Natsu up and I push the cart to the counter. I pay for all the stuff and we go back to the room where the puppy is. The lady puts the puppy in the carrier and gives her to us.

Natsu was getting sleepy so I went ahead and head to the car and buckle her in. We drove off and headed home. When we got there Shoyo was at the door rolling down the little ramp we made it. He has been doing therapy, but his legs weren't fully functional yet. "Hey guys! Your back!" I give Hinata a kiss on the lips and we get all the stuff in the house. "So what's all this?" I take the crate out and he was confused.

"Just open it." He opens the little door and the puppy runs out and jumps on his lap. "You got me a puppy!" I nod my head and he starts playing with the puppy. I sit behind him and give him kisses on his neck. This was a moment I would cherish forever. That smile on his face and I can't forget his little laugh. He was just to adorable. "What are you going to name her." He started thinking and then he finally thought of a name. "I like the name Bella." Bella. I like it.

HINATA'S POV

It was 7 pm. Me and Kageyama was in the living room doing some therapy. He would help me walk around a little and move my legs. Prom is around the corner, so I was hoping that I could walk by then. Kageyama hasn't asked me yet, but I'm sure that he will. Since my accident me and Kageyama have been doing school online. We still go to volleyball practice. I just don't play, but Kageyama does. I miss our little quick attacks.

Soon the power went out. "Black out?" We looked out the window and the whole neighborhood is out. Kageyama lit some candles and put around us, so that we could see. Kageyama checked his phone to see what was going on. He had the neighborhood groupchat on his phone to check things around the neighborhood. "Looks like it's going to be out for at least 30 minutes."

Soon Natsu came running down the stairs in Kageyama arms. "Tobio I'm scared!" I still can't get over the fact that she loves my boyfriend more than she loves her own brother. I'm so hurt right now. "I want hugs to!" He smirks at me and sits Natsu down on the couch. He grabs me out the wheelchair and sits me on his lap. He gives me kisses on my necks and shoulders. I love him so much. I want to be with him forever. Thinking about that made me cry a little. "Hey, what's wrong?" I turn around to him and give him a kiss. "I'm just happy I'm with you." He blushes and gives me a passionate kiss.

SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS GUYS, BUT THIS STORY IS ENDING. ITS BEEN SO FUN WRITING THIS BOOK.