Why Is He Here?

"All done!" I looked in the mirror and I looked absolutely stunning. "Thanks Miwa and Happy birthday." She smiled and I went back into the room to show Kageyama.

KAGEYAMA'S POV

We were trying to sneak out the house to go to the club. Miwa and Hinata took their heels off so they wouldn't make a lot of noise. Soon we heard Miwa fall. Me and Hinata was trying out best to not burst out and laugh. "Haha. Very funny." She whispers while getting off the floor. We soon make it out the door to the car. I had to drive since I'm the only one who has a license. I started the car and we drove off.

We were blasting the music so loud that I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard us. We make it to the club. It was kind of crowded, but not to crowded. We got out the car and went inside. We heard loud music, we saw people drinking and dancing. Miwa is the only one who could drink, so she went to the bar and bought us all drinks. It was first tequila shots. I'm not a big fan of it, but I took the shot.

"Ok, I did not know tequila was that strong." I laugh at Hinata because this was his first time drinking. Soon Miwa dragged Hinata onto the dance floor leaving me by the bar. I watched as her and Hinata danced. He was so sexy when he danced. Soon I saw a familiar looking guy walking up to him. I couldn't see his face, but his hair. It's Atsumu. My blood was boiling.

I stomp over there before he could get close to Hinata. "Woah ho ho. Lookie who it is. It's Mr. Kageyama." My blood was basically on fire. "Listen, if you even think of going near Hinata. I'll beat your ass." He looks at me with a smile then he chuckles. "Sure, whatever bro." He soon walked off. I'm going to have to keep an eye on him tonight. I felt Hinata pull me over to the dance floor. He put his arms around my neck and started swaying his hips.

I just moved along with his dance movements. It was about an hour later. Hinata and Miwa were almost drunk. I didn't drink nothing because I'm the only one who could drive them home. "I got to pee." I saw Hinata get up and start walking to the bathroom. "Want me to come?" He giggles and leans down in front of me where I was sitting. "No thanks cutie because I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world." I chuckle at his little comment and smack his ass before he leaves.

HINATA'S POV

Ughhh I'm never drinking with Miwa again. I was basically over the toilet vomiting my guts out. I never had alcohol, so I wasn't used to it. Then I heard a knock on the stall I was on. "Occupied." The knock got louder. "Occupied." Soon they banged on the door. I got up off the floor and open the door. "I said occupied!" I look up and see it was Atsumu. Why is he here?

"Well hello cutie." He pushed me back in the stall and locked it. I was scared for my life. I should've just let Kageyama come to the bathroom with me. He pushed me to the wall and started feeling under my dress. "Come on baby. Get hard for me." Soon he was stroking my member through my underwear. "HELP-!" He covered my mouth, so that I wouldn't screamed. He started licking and kiss on my neck. I needed help, but nobody can hear me. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Hinata you in here?" I heard a familiar voice and I muffled through Atsumu's hand.

KAGEYAMA'S POV

I finally got Miwa back sober after 6 bottles of water. Gosh how much did she drink. "Ughhh I gotta pee. She got up and ran to the bathroom. Speaking of bathroom Hinata hasn't come back yet. It was worrying me, so I got up and went to the bathroom. "Hinata you in here?" I soon heard muffle screams coming from the stall. I ran to the exact stall and saw someone was in there with him. It must be Atsumu.

"ATSUMU! GIVE ME MY BOYFRIEND!" I was kicking the stall hoping it opened, but no luck. "Yea, no." I was looking for a way to get in the stall. I walked into the other stalls and climb over the wall into the stall they were in. I started punching Atsumu in the face, but this time he fought back. Hinata unlocked the door trying to get out. Once he did we were still punching each other.

"Stop it!" Hinata was trying to pull me off of him, but I only slapped him. I slapped in the face by accident without knowing thinking I slapped his hand away. Soon I push Atsumu out the bathroom into the club. Everyone was staring at us and Hinata was trying to get us to stop. Soon Miwa came out the bathroom. "Tobio, what are you doing?!" "Don't just stand there help me Miwa." They pulled me off of him. "You come near us again. Your dead."

He got up off the floor and ran. I gripped Hinata and Miwa's arm and dragged them to the car. "We're leaving." We got in and I drove off and went home.