I'm So Tired

He got up off the floor and ran. I gripped Hinata and Miwa's arm and dragged them to the car. "We're leaving." We got in and I drove off and went home.

HINATA'S POV

When we got back to the house I took off my makeup and took a bath. Kageyama was in the room playing on his game. I got out the tub and dried off. I change into my clothes and went into the room. Kageyama saw me and paused my game. He got up and rubbed my cheek then he saw the small bruise. "Did he do this?"

So, he really doesn't remember. When I was trying to get him off of Atsumu he slapped me. I started to tear up. "You did this." He was shocked and hugged me tightly. "I-I didn't know. I...I'm so sorry Sho." His voice was shaky. I look up and see him crying. I give him a kiss. We lay in the bed and snuggle together. Out of the blue I just started crying. I was just crying uncontrollably.

Kageyama picked me up and put me on his chest like I was a little baby. He rubbed my back and kisses my head. It took an hour to calm me down. I was finally drifting off to sleep until I heard him. "Hinata, I love you so much. I can't imagine a work without. I love you to death and you know it. I want to marry you and I want us to adopt some kids together. I want to be with you forever and ever." He thought I was sleeping, but I heard every word he said.

I look up at him and give him a long passionate kiss. I lay my head back on his chest and we fall asleep. I'm so tired of all this drama going on in our relationship. All this drama is happening because of me. If me and Kageyama wouldn't have dated. All this drama would've never happen. What if I wasn't here? What if I didn't live at all? Then what would happen? I'm so tired.

I woke up at 3 am in the morning. I left Kageyama a note on where I was going.

"Dear Kageyama, I love you so much, but all this drama in our relationship has just caused problems for you. So I'm writing this note telling you goodbye. You have been the best boyfriend I could ever have. We been through a lot of stuff and that what made our relationship full of drama. If you are reading this right now. I'm probably either dead or in the hospital. My life has been hell until you came into it, but I don't want to affect your life anymore, so I'm saying goodbye.

Love always,
Hinata"

I took the car keys and I started the car. I drove down the road in a high speed. Soon it crashed and everything went black.

KAGEYAMA'S POV

I woke up to Hinata missing this morning. I went to the bathroom to see if he was there. He wasn't. I went downstairs to see if he was in the living room. He wasn't. Then I went to Miwa and Natsu's room and he wasn't there either. I was freaking out like bad. I went back to my room and saw the note on my desk. I read it. "SHIT!"

I ran fast down the hall, down the stairs, and to the kitchen looking for my keys. They wasn't there, so he must've took the car. I ran out the door fast as I could. When I got down the street I saw my car had been crashed into a wall. I look inside it, but no Hinata. "Sir, are you looking for someone?" I turn around and see a lady wearing a firefighter uniform.

"Y-Yes! I-I'm looking f-for a o-orange h-haired boy. H-have you s-seen h-him?" The lady rubbed my shoulder to calm me down. "He was taken to the hospital. He was in very bad condition." I nodded and ran down to the hospital. When I got there I immediately ran up to the desk. "H-Hello boyfriend w-where Hinata." "Sir, please catch your breath." I take a second to catch my breath.

"Is Shoyo Hinata in this hospital?" She look through her computer to search up his name. "Yes, he is in room 308." I ran down the hall fast. The elevator was taking to long to come down, so I took the stairs. I ran fast up the stairs, down the hall, and into Hinata's room. When I saw him I broke down crying on the floor. I got up and went to his side. I look at his chart and it said that he was in a coma. "No no no this can't be! Hinata! Wake up! please..."

SORRY I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS, BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD. CAN'T PROMISE YOU🙂