Just Thinking

I was sad, but understood what she said. I went back upstairs and grab my bag then gave Hinata a kiss on the forehead. I leave his room and head to school.

HINATA'S POV

Did he give me a kiss? It felt so warm or it might just be my fever. Ughhh I feel like shit. I heard footsteps coming up to my room and I got scared. Soon my mom came in my room. She grabbed me out the bed and pushed me on the floor. She kicked me about 10 times. The kicks left a few bruises. She then grabbed a vase and smashed it on my head. I went unconscious it was dark and I needed Kageyama. I needed him so badly.

I was out for at least 3 hours. When I woke up I saw blood on the floor. I put my hand on my head and saw blood on my hand. I quickly rush in the bathroom and look in the mirror. I see blood rushing from my head. I grab some bandages and a towel. I clean the blood from my head and wrap it up. Soon I heard the door open and I got scared.

"Hinata!" It wasn't my mom. It wasn't my dad or Natsu. That sounded like Kageyama. I ran into my room and saw him sitting on my bed. I ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Hey, what's wrong and what happened to you?!" He hugged me tight. "I-I fell down the stairs and got a concussion." I don't know if he could tell I was lying, but I hope he didn't. "I'm so sorry that happened. I was going to ask you if you wanted to go hang out if you felt better, but I think you should stay home."

I had to get out this house. Even if it was just for a day. "Yes! I-I want to go please." He smiled and rubbed my cheek. "Let's go then." I slipped on my shoes and we headed out the door. "Where are we going?" He smirked. "Lots of places." He took my hand and we headed to the beach. "You feel up to play a little volleyball?" I smile brightly and smiled. "I sure am!"

KAGEYAMA'S POV

We played volleyball for about an hour. Next we went to his favorite restaurant. He gasped with he saw where we was. "My favorite restaurant. NOBU Tokyo!" (Real restaurant in Japan). He took my hand and we headed inside. "Hello, welcome to NOBU Tokyo. Do you have reservation?" "Yes. It's under the name of Tobio Kageyama." He scrolled through the tablet to look for my name.

"Ah yes. Your table is right this way." We followed him to our table. He gave us menu's. "Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" We flipped through the drink menu. "Can I have a Ramune please?" (Real drink in Japan). "And I'll have Amazake non-alcoholic please." He wrote it down on his little note pad. "Ok I'll be back shortly." He left and went to the kitchen. "Kageyama, I know this is my favorite restaurant, but it's also expensive. You didn't have to bring me here."

I chuckle at his cuteness. "Don't worry Sho. My treat." He giggled and smile. Soon the waiter brought us our drinks. "Here you go. Are you guys ready to order yet?" I look at Sho and he nods. "I'll have the Spider roll." He writes it down. "And for you sir?" Sho looks at the menu again then looks back up. " I'll have the Cold Saba with Butterbur Tempura." He writes it down then takes our menu's. "I'll be back with your food in a second.

"Hey Sho, there is like one place I want to stop before we head back home." He turns to me. "Where?" I smirk and giggle at him. "It's a surprise, so your just going to have to wait." He pouts and I chuckle at him. After about 45 minutes later. We finish our food, I pay, then we leave. "Do you know how to skate?" He looks at me and shakes his head. "Well how about I teach you?"

I pull two sets of skates from my bag and his face light up. He puts them on and tries to get up, but ends up falling back down. "Here let me help you." I help him up and hold his hand. I start skating pulling him behind me. He was scared at first, but got the hang of it. I let go of his hands a few times, but he just end up falling. We made it to a bridge that was over a lake. The sky was real beautiful and I was getting nervous because this is where I'm going to ask Hinata to be my boyfriend. Right here right now.

"Hey Sho." He turn to me and I immediately get flustered. "Yes Tobio." It kind of shocked me that he called me by my first name. I never heard him do that. "U-Um I wanted to ask. D-Do y-you want t-to be my...b-boyfriend." He looked at me wide eyed which kind of scares me. Soon he burst into tears. I could tell they were happy tears. "Y-Yes." I hugged  him and kissed his forehead. Then we shared a long passionate kiss.

HINATA'S POV

I was super happy Kageyama was my boyfriend, but what's going to happen to us. I mean, he knows when I'm not telling the truth. That's harder to keep my family problems from him. At least he didn't figure out that my mom smashed the vase on my head. I feel bad to lying for him, but I don't want to drag him into my mess. What will happen if I get to tired of living. I'm already at that point now.

The abuse from my parents is killing me. I still been cutting myself, but it hasn't been any good to me. I just hate my life. Maybe Kageyama can make it better. "What are you spacing out about?" I look up to Kageyama walking side by side with me to my house. "Oh um nothing." He looks at me in frustration and I just look down to the ground. He stops walking and stands in front of me. "Sho, don't lie to me. Just tell me the truth."

I sigh and look him in his eyes. "If I was to take my life away right now. What would you do?" He looked at me with shock and he also looked like he wanted to cry. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. I could hear little sniffles coming from him. He really loves me so much. "Sho, don't you ever think of doing that. If you do I won't be able to live without you."

IS THIS BOOK GETTING INTERESTING TO YALL?
I WROTE THIS AT 12 IN THE MORNING ON A SCHOOL NIGHT, SO SHOW THIS CHAPTER SOME LOVE. I'M SUPER TIRED, SO I'M GOING TO BED.