Let Me Help You

I-I like you Sho. I really do a lot." I hugged him tighter and he hugged me back. "I-I like you to Kageyama."

KAGEYAMA'S POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He really liked me back? I let go of him and we start back walking home in a awkward silence. Once we got to our stopping point we was about to leave. "Hey Hinata!" He turned to me still with puffy eyes and tears in his face. "Y-Yes." I wanted to ask him on a date, but am I moving to fast? "U-Um I was going to a-ask you if maybe y-you wanted to g-go on a...date."

His face brightened up when I said that and his smile. It's so satisfying to see. "I would love to go on a date with you Kageyama." His giggle was very contagious. I couldn't control myself around him. The next thing I knew. We were kissing. My arms around his waist and his arms around my neck. We parted for air then jump off each other. "S-Sorry I couldn't control myself." He was all flustered. It was super cute. "It's ok. I better get going now. I'll see you tomorrow." He was about to run off, but he stopped. "Also I would love to go on a date with you." He smiled and ran off.

HINATA'S POV

It was late and my parents were going to get mad at me. I ran home as fast as I could. I finally make it to my house and I walk inside the house. Soon as I walk in I see my mom hitting Natsu. "MOM STOP!" She looks at me with an angry expression. "What did you say you little shit?" I froze up and just stood there. "N-Nothing." She walked towards me and raised her hand and she slapped me hard across the face. "Yes you did!" I put my face to my hand and tried to hold back my tears.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" I ran as fast as I could up to my room. I closed my door and jumped on my bed crying in my pillow. Why me? I heard my phone ding, but I just ignored it. Later I fell asleep. I woke up around 2 am and I checked my phone. I had about 40 text messages and 6 missed calls. Most of the texts were from the volleyball groupchat, but the other messages and the calls were from Kageyama.

Kageyama: Hey Sho, just making sure you made it home. Text me, ok?

Kageyama: Just checking up on you again, Are you home yet?

Kageyama: Hinata, answer these texts your scaring me.

Kageyama: I swear to God Hinata. Answer these texts now!

I quickly reply back to him.

Hinata: Sorry, I fell asleep I was so tired.

Kageyama: Oh, we'll alright, but don't scare me like that again.

Hinata: Ok I won't.

Kageyama: Goodnight, love you❤️

I was about to reply back, but I reread the message again and it said "I love you". Did he mean to send it. Or maybe it's just a prank.

Hinata: Night, love you to❤️

KAGEYAMA'S POV

Why does he have to be so freaking cute. I decide to send a picture back to him.

Kageyama:

~Next Morning~

~Next Morning~

I was waiting on Hinata at our usual spot, but he wasn't there. I waited a while longer and he still didn't show up, so I decide to walk to his house. I get up to the door and knock on it. A lady with fluffy orange hair came up to the door and opened it. "Hello, may I help you?" I shook her hand. "Sorry to bother, but is Hinata here. I walk to school with him everyday and he wasn't at our usual spot." She clenched her fists which had me worried at first, but then calmed down. "He must be upstairs still sleeping. You can go wake him up if you want."

I nod my head and head up to his room. When I was walking I see a little girl peeping from around the corner. I see a bruise on her arm which has me concerned. I bend down in front of her, but she seemed to flinch. "Hey there what's your name?" She didn't talk at first, but then she got the courage to speak. "N-Natsu." She said it kind of quiet, but I still heard her. "How did you get that bruise on your arm?" She looks at her arm then looks at the ground. "I-I fell."

I knew she was lying, so I didn't say anything. I didn't want to force it out of her. I got up and walked into Hinata's room. I didn't see him on the bed, so I went in the bathroom and saw him laying in the tub with wet clothes on. "Hinata!" I quickly grab a towel and pick him up. I take him to the room and take all his clothes. I dry him off and lay him in his bed. I feel his head. "Damn, he has a high fever."

I grab a wet towel and put it on his head. I run downstairs to his mom. "Hey Mrs. Hinata. Shoyo had a fever. Do you mind if I stay here and watch over him." She looks at me in frustration. "Young man you should head to school. I got Shoyo all taken care of." I was sad, but understood what she said. I went back upstairs and grab my bag then gave Hinata a kiss on the forehead. I leave his room and head to school.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! I MAY MAKE THIS BOOK A LITTLE LONG. IDK HOW MANY CHAPTERS IT'S GOING TO BE, BUT WE'LL SEE.