Happy Birthday Miwa

Kageyama grabbed my arm and he dragged me up to his room. As soon as we got in there he closed the door and locked it. I was kind of scared. Was he mad at me because of the mark? Soon he smashes his lips onto mines.

⚠️Smut Chapter⚠️

KAGEYAMA'S POV

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I needed Hinata. I needed him now. I stick my tongue in his mouth licking the roof of his mouth. We part for some air leaving a string of saliva. I push Hinata on the bed and attack his neck. I see the mark that Atsumu made and I decided to make my own. "Nghhh T-Tobio." I know it was hurting him, but I needed to make it darker than his and I did.

Soon I took Hinata shirt off. I lick and suck on his nipples. Then I kiss down his body down to his pants. I remove his pants and underwear. I put both of my fingers in his mouth and he sucked them. Then I inserted both of them in his hole. Thrusting in and out of him fast. "T-Tobio." I like how he says my name, so I decided to go faster. He arches his back and I push his hips back down.

I take my fingers out his hole and lick them. I take my pants and underwear off. I was about to insert when Hinata got up and flipped me over. He crawled down the my member and started to lick the tip. "Nghhh S-Sho s-stop teasing m-me." He soon start sucking and stroking my member. Then he decided to deepthroat and I was surprised he could fit the whole thing in his mouth.

He starts sucking and stroking it again. "S-Sho I-I'm gonna cum!" He didn't seem to care he just kept sucking and stroking my member. I soon cummed in his mouth. He swallowed all of the cum. He crawl on top of me and positioned my member in front of his hole. He slowly eased down on it and when it was all the way in he started bouncing up and down on it. If he keeps doing this I won't be able to control myself.

He goes faster and I hold his hips down. I start thrusting up and down in him faster and harder. I turn us over with me on top. I hold his hips and start pounding him. "I-I'm going to cum!" I soon cummed inside him. I laid on top of him panting hard. "If you two are done. I would like to go party now." We heard Miwa voice on the other side of the door and we both blushed of embarrassment.

We quickly get up and clean up and get dressed. I saw Hinata limping a bit and I couldn't help, but fell bad. He got his clothes on. "You ok?" He look at me with an angry face. "Be gentle next time!" I laugh at his cuteness. I go and hug him from behind. "I'm sorry, ok?" I give him a kiss on the cheek and we head downstairs.

HINATA'S POV

Ughhh why did he have to be so rough. Now my ass is sore. We walk downstairs and I see Miwa playing with Natsu. "There you two are. Now let's go." I grab Natsu and we get in the car. Kageyama drives us to his parent's house. It was a long drive, so I fell asleep. "Hinata." I hear Kageyama's voice and I wake up. I see where we are and I get Natsu out the car. We were going to have a nice family dinner with Kageyama and Miwa's parents, but when everyone is asleep we plan to sneak to a nearby club.

I was excited to meet Kageyama's parents. Soon as we walked to the step their parents open the door for us. "It's so nice to see all of you. Come in!" We all went inside and me and Natsu were greeted by them. Natsu was a little scared, so she went and hide behind Kageyama. I feel like she likes him more than her own brother.

"You must be Hinata. It's so nice to finally meet you. Miwa and Tobio talk a lot about you." "Mom!" Miwa and Kageyama both yelled simultaneously. I giggle at them. We sit and talk around for a while. I got to know a lot about Kageyama's parents. They run a fashion company. That explains why everything here is so rich and fancy and their house is huge to. For Miwa's birthday we agreed to stay for a week. This is going to be a fun week.

Natsu was getting super sleepy, so Mrs. Kageyama showed me to her very own room. Me and Kageyama have a room together that is right across the hall from her. I know she will probably come running in there when she gets scared. I saw Tobio come in. "Hello." I give me a kiss on the lips. "Hi." I chuckle at his little cuteness.

I tuck Natsu in the bed and give her a kiss on the forehead. We walk out the room quietly and head across the hall to our room. "Where are we going tonight?" "Miwa found a club that's down the street." Hmmm I wonder if I should cross dress? I know one time Kageyama said he would love to see me do it, but I don't have any dresses, so maybe I should go to Miwa. "I'll be back." I walk down the hall to Miwa's room.

I knock on the door and I hear her say come in. I walk inside her room. It was so beautiful and pretty much my style. "Hey, do you have a dress that I can wear?" She got super excited and started jumping around the room. "I have the perfect dress for you." She goes into her closet and grabs a short red sparkly dress and some red heels. "I know you would look so good in red."

I nod and took the dress and heels. "You mind if I get ready in your bathroom." She nods and I head into her bathroom. I slip on the red dress then I put my heels on. I walk out the bathroom and do a pose for Miwa. "Yes bestie! All you need is one more thing." Miwa sat me down in the chair and she did my hair and makeup.

"All done!" I looked in the mirror and I looked absolutely stunning. "Thanks Miwa and Happy birthday." She smiled and I went back into the room to show Kageyama. When I walked in his eyes lit up. "Wow, you look sexy." Kageyama put his arms around my waist and grabbed my butt. I giggle and we head off.

I LOVE HINATA CROSS DRESSING. HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN CROP TOPS AND DRESSES. YOU JUST HAVE TO SEARCH UP HIS FANART.