I Hate My Life

I lay in the bed staring at the ceiling just thinking to myself. What would happen if I really killed myself? What changes will be made?

KAGEYAMA'S POV

It was about 6 in the morning on a Saturday when I woke up. I was outside running doing my morning workout. I came up to Coach Ukai's store and went inside. "Morning Kageyama." "Morning Coach." I walk around the store looking for some sweets to buy Hinata. It's been almost a month since we started dating. We were on the phone last night and he wanted some sweets from Coach Ukai's store. So I decided to set out early in the morning to buy his favorite sweets.

Soon I heard the store bell. I look around the shelf to see fluffy orange hair. "Hinata?" He turned around and smiled at me. "Oh hey Tobio." I was confused on what he was doing here so early in the morning. He never comes out his room until like 12 at noon. "Why are you here so early in the morning?" He seem the freeze up when I ask him that question.

"Hinata?" He sighs and then starts talking. "I just wanted to get out the house." I could tell he was telling the truth, but what made him leave? Did he get into an argument with his parents or something? "Did something happen at home?" He shook his head and I nodded. "Why are you here so early?" I look up at him. "I was doing my morning workout and decided to come by Coach Ukai's store to get those sweets your were talking about."

His face was sparkling when I started talking about sweets. I laugh at his adorable face. "Here let's go pay for them." We go to the counter and pay for the snacks then we leave. "You want to go to my house." I ask him and he nods his head. I take his hand and we go to my house. I was surprise to not see my sister Miwa there. She must've went out. He yawned and I could tell he haven't slept that good. "Want to lay in my bed and get some sleep." He nods while rubbing his eyes. He really is like a little kid.

He took his shoes off and went up to my room and I followed. He laid down in the bed without taking his jacket and scarf off. I took it off for him and laid it on my dresser. When I turned back he was fast asleep. Those clothes looked very uncomfortable on him, so I went over to my closet and grab one of my hoodies. I took off his clothes and put the hoodie on him. He is so adorable in my clothes. I laid his clothes on the dresser next to his other stuff then I laid in the bed with him and he snuggled in my chest. I kissed him on the nose and fell asleep with him.

HINATA'S POV

I woke up about 2 hours later. Kageyama was still sleeping beside me. I feel more comfortable, but when I got in the bed my clothes were uncomfortable. I look down and see that I'm wearing one of Kageyama's hoodies. I blush hard realizing that I'm not wearing anything underneath it either. I try to get up out the bed, but Kageyama just grip me tighter. I sigh and just lay back down with him. It was about 30 minutes later when he woke up.

I almost drifted back off the sleep, but I stayed awake. I kiss his nose which causes him to open his eyes. I giggle at his messy bed hair and give him a peck on the lips. He immediately attacks my lips which shocks me. I kiss back and the kiss gets deeper. We part for some air leaving a string of saliva. He blushes hard and turns over hiding his face.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

I giggle at him. I jump on top of him and kiss him while moving my hips back and forth. I could feel his boner growing so I move faster. I hear little moans coming from him so attack his neck and leave marks. He flips us over leaving him on top. He pulls the hoodie off of me and kisses my chest and sucks my nipples. Moans escapes my lips and he moves down to my underwear. He removes my underwear and licks one of his finger. He inserts the finger inside my hole. I moaned louder than I did the first time.

He starts thrusting his fingers in and out of me leaving me in a moaning mess. He then adds another finger which causes me to arch my back. He pushes my hips back down and thrusts his finger in and out of me faster. He pulls them out and sucks his finger. I was a blushing mess, but he wasn't done. He pulls his pants and underwear down exposing his hard member. He places his member at the entrance of my hole then looking at me for permission. I nod and he slowly inserts his member inside me.

It hurt at first, but then I kind of adjusted. I nodded my head for him to start moving. He starts thrusting at a slow pace first then he kind of speeds up. He comes down and kisses my lips while still thrusting inside me. "F-Faster T-Tobio." He smirked and started going faster and harder. It felt so good. I never want him to stop. "S-Sho, I'm c-cumming." I could feel my climax coming to. "M-Me to." He starts to thrust faster and faster soon he cums inside of me and I cum to.

He lays on top of me and kisses my neck. He picks me up and I'm confused where we're going. He sits me down on the sink counter and runs some water in the tub. "Wanna take a bath together." I nod and he finishes running the water. I don't ever want to go back home. I hate my life. I hate that I live with those evil people, but sooner or later I'm going to have to tell Kageyama the truth about everything.

MY SMUT IS SO BAD I KNOW, BUT THIS BOOK IS GOING BETTER THAN I IMAGINE. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT