Welcome home

When he does go home we have to work on his therapy. Not just physically, but also...mentally. "Kageyama, have you been eating?" He noticed that and when I tried to hide myself he would just rub my back.

KAGEYAMA'S POV

"How about you go down to the cafeteria and grab us something to eat." I nod my head and get up giving him a kiss on the lips. I make my way down to the cafeteria. They were serving chicken, fried rice, and for dessert...cake. I grab two plates and head back to Hinata's room. I go in the room and sit the plates down on a table and I roll it beside the bed.

I open the plates and I feed Hinata some since he really didn't have the strength to move his arms. "Go ahead and eat some." I open my plate and look at the food. I pick up my fork and I was hesitating to get food. I pick up some food then I drop it. My hands were shaking. "Hey, you ok?" My breath was short and I just felt dizzy.

"Kageyama!" I look up at Hinata with tears in his eyes. "W-What's wrong? Y-Your s-scaring me." When I caught my breath. My body just felt weak. I laid back in my chair still feeling a little dizzy. I sit back up and pick up my fork to eat some food. I was hesitant at first, but I ate. Then I continue to feed Hinata. He was really the reason I ate again. I look up at him and he was smiling, but crying at the same time. I got up and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips then we continue eating.

~1 month later~

HINATA'S POV

Me and Kageyama was getting ready to leave the hospital since the doctor cleared me. He was over there packing his stuff. He was staying with me ever since I woke up and he hasn't left the hospital since. "Ready?" I nod my head and I try to roll out the room in the wheelchair with one hand, but no luck. Kageyama put his bag on the side of my wheelchair and wheeled me out of the room. We headed to the parking lot and got to his car.

He helped me out of the wheelchair and put me in the car. I buckled my seatbelt while he put the stuff in the trunk. He closed the trunk and got inside the car and we headed off. "So, where to first?" I was confused on what he was asking, so I furrowed my brow. "Where do you want to go have fun first?" My eyes lit up. I been stuck in the hospital and had nothing to do.

"Can we go to the mall? I wanna buy some things." He chuckled which made me smile. I haven't heard it in a while. "I'm paying for everything today, so you don't have to buy anything." That's nice of him, but I didn't want him to pay for everything. "You don't have to. I can pay for my things." His little expression on his face says he's not taking no for an answer, so I just give in.

He drove to the mall and we blasted music all the way there. When we got there he helped me out the car and into my wheelchair. We went inside the mall and started exploring. "Where to first?" I looked around thinking where to go first then I saw a toy shop. Will Natsu want some toys? "Do you think Natsu would like some toys?" He nodded then we headed to the toy store. I'm not going to lie. I like to play with toys to.

Kageyama was kind of going overboard. He was just throwing things in the cart. "Um Tobio, I think that maybe enough toys." He looked at me then looked at the basket. "You sure. Your sister may want more toys." He just continued throwing toys in the basket and going down every aisle. Him and Natsu have been bonding ever since I was in the hospital, so he knows what she likes. He saw a volleyball game that he knew I would like, so he put it in the car.

He bought a bunch of legos that we could also put together. Soon the cart got full. "Do we need another cart?" I look at him and laughed. "I think this is enough stuff Tobio. It's already to much." "Ok, let's go." We head to the counter and Kageyama pays for everything. Soon we head out the store with a bunch of bags. "We can't carry all this stuff around." He looks around for something to put our stuff in. He goes over and grabs a mall cart and puts everything in it.

I smile and laugh at him and we continue shopping. We went to some clothing stores to buy me, Natsu, and Miwa some clothes. I knew what Miwa style was like, so I picked out her clothes. I also got me a couple of dresses to put on whenever we went out. Soon we left the mall and headed to get something to eat. "What do you want to eat?"

I was thinking where to eat. I wanted sushi, but at the same time soba. "How about you pick?" He smirked and I knew what that face meant. He wanted chicken and fried rice as usual. We picked up the food and it smelled so good. We went home and when we got there Natsu was running up to the car pulling on my door.

Kageyama picked her up and open the door. "SHOYO!" She was wiggling in Kageyama arms to get to me, but she couldn't climb on me because of my injuries. I felt fine though, so I didn't mind that she climbed in my lap. Kageyama put her down and helped me out the car into my wheelchair. He rolled me inside and I saw Miwa. "HINATA!" She ran up to me and jumped around.

"Omg Hinata there is so much to catch up on." She was about to tell me something when Kageyama came through the door with a bunch of bags. "What's all this?" He dropped the bags on the floor and sat in front of them. "Toys, clothes, and games." He starts taking stuff out of the bag and dumping it on the floor. "Welcome back." I smile and laugh at the disaster that he made.