FALL-OUT: CONTEMPLATION (6)

Chapter 6: Contemplation

Disclaimer: We don't own any of the Spectacular Characters or Marvel Characters featured in this, we just do this for fun! :)

PS: Aspects of this chapter are very mature, so keep that in mind... and future chapters as well.

"Like... don't you know how I feel? I want this guy gone. Off the face of the earth, like wouldn't you want that for your Uncle's killer? He took someone I cared about!..."

Those words rang in his head for three whole days, especially since he's arrived at the Manor. Things were never the same for many, especially for Harry Osborn.

ANGER- OSBORN MANOR

It's been three days since the madness in Disney World, and... it left crumbs.

Three days of sorrow for some.

Three days of madness for others.

Three days of contemplation and temptation for Harry Osborn.

The senior retreat ended three days earlier than scheduled, because plenty of worried parents demanded the school to bring them back.

Some even cried on the phone, which one of them was Harry's mother. When she came to pick him up at school, on that drafty Friday morning, with tears in eyes, she rushed over and hugged him.

But through her warm affection, it didn't phase Harry, because all he could focus on was Peter and his predicament.

However, being so far away, he couldn't make out what his aunt told them, but he knew it made them quite teary-eyed. Anything would have made Liz's eyes water up, those days, so it didn't surprise Harry. But damn, he hadn't seen Peter shed a tear since his uncle's funeral, and at that moment, Peter bawled his eyes over his aunt's shoulder, which his aunt quickly comforted him.

As Harry intently observed, he blurred out everyone else who walked past him. His eyes were glued onto him, and haven't let go.

Even as he laid in his bed, three whole days later, his focus was on him. Everything was about him now.

When he arrived home later that Friday morning; he glanced at a picture of him and Pete on his dresser... and powerfully threw it against the wall. Then he looked over to see the glass on the frame, shattered, but the picture, still intact.

That's when the mysterious voice sounded, 'You should've seen this coming a long time ago...'

'Wha- WHO SAID THAT?' he frantically looked around. The voice sounded deep, yet breathy. It sounded so close to him... like it was in his room.

'Who do you think?'

'What the hell?... Sho-show yourself!'

'Turn around'

He turned, like instructed, and his eyes landed on the mirror.

He saw nobody... but himself. 'What the- what is this bullshi-' he dismissed.

Harry convinced himself that he's probably tired... especially after the week he had, so he stayed in his room for the rest of that day, and slept it off.