"We'd better hurry. That patch won't last long." Novae said, her and Allura rejoining then.

They continued flying down the tunnels once again. And it didn't take long for the lava to break through the ice and rush towards the Paladins once again.

"The lava's gaining on us! We can't outrun it!" Hunk shouted from the back.

"We should be directly underneath the Galra base." Allura informed the Paladins.

"There's an opening up ahead. Follow me!" Shiro said flying faster than before. The group followed him through an opening right in front of them. As soon as they flew through, the Paladins watched as the lava poured in behind them. It quickly rose behind them until they reached a dead end.

"Oh, no! We're trapped!" Lance yelled.

"No, we're not! There's another way out. From Voltron!" Shiro shouted.

They did as they were told and formed Voltron, breaking through the wall and escaping the lava while also entering the main factory.

"Take down the factory machines!" Shiro shouted.

The Red and Green Lion's fired their lasers and destroyed the factory in a matter of minutes before flying away before the big explosion.

Another victory for the coalition.

🦁🦁🦁~~~~🦁🦁🦁

Once the mission was completed, the Paladins flew back to the Castle set on Naxzela. They had been stationed there in order to keep it safe until it was a completely protected base for the Rebellion, free from any kind of threats made by the Galra.

Soon after they got back, the Paladins got dressed in their casual clothes and relaxed for a while before gathering to come up with the next plan.

"Oh, man! Going on missions is a lot easier when somebody gives you all the information you need before you get there." Hunk said relieved.

"And yet, you still managed to run your lion into a wall." Lance teased.

"Yeah, information is one thing. Ability is something completely different." Hunk stated.

"I must admit, we took down a vital target today." Allura agreed.

"And we made it look pretty easy, except for the getting buried in lava part." Pidge said, looking off to the side.

"It may be time to consider taking the next step." Shiro suggested.

Allura looked down, uneasy and unsure. Novae simply looked away, knowing what Shiro was talking about.

"I'm still not comfortable with this. It just doesn't feel right." She said.

"Allura, Takashi." Novae said kicking herself off the couch and walking up towards the two, "Please, be careful around Lotor."

"Don't worry, we will." Shiro answered and the two walked off to get more information from Lotor once again.

🦁🦁🦁~~~~🦁🦁🦁

As Shiro and Allura rode down the elevator down to the lower levels of the prisons, Allura began to feel anxious.

"He's going to ask to see her again, Shiro." She said, "Why do you think he wants to see her so badly?"

Shiro sighed and shook his head, "I don't know, but from what we've seen in Novae's memories from the Seven Deaths, Lotor was the reason she was tortured at one point and his disloyalty caused Novae's friend to die in so much pain. I won't trust him around her, not for a second."