He walked me over to the mirror and stood there for a moment looking at me. I stared back into his eyes thru the mirror before grinning.

"For someone who doesn't like me, you sure as hell are staring a little too hard." I crossed my arms and for a moment took his outfit in.

His hair wasn't disheveled but it wasn't in place, almost as if he had been running his hands thru it. He had on a diamond studs in which I didn't even know his ears were pierced. He had on a short sleeve polo that hugged his muscles without constricting them and also conveniently matched my dress. His jeans were black and they weren't too tight but wasn't skinny jeans either. His shoes is what really shocked me, he had on some Air Jordan 13 Retros that matched his outfit. The last thing I noticed was his watch that was probably worth more than outfit alone.

While I was looking at this outfit I heard a chuckle come from the door and we both turned to see Colton. When I said he was looking just right... I didn't know who looked better.

Colton's hair was neatly combed over and shaved down as before but you could tell it was a fresh cut. When did he have time to do that? He had on a red button down with the first couple buttons open to show off his tattoos on his chest. He had on white pants that were ripped and had a splashes of black over them. He had on some Air Jordan 1 Mid Banned. Okay everyone stepping with their shoe game but me...We might have to fix that. Anyway, he also wore a matching watch like Alek's but it was black.

"Do you have to look so...Italian?" Alek said and walked over to his brother.

Colton raised an eyebrow and fixed Alek's collar, "I'll stop looking Italian when you stop looking like a Russian."

"I am Russian,"

"We all are Italian and Russian idiots. It would help to remember and not take sides," Nikolai said as he appeared behind Colton. "Are you guys ready? The cars are waiting. Also you look beautiful Sydney."

I nodded my head in a way of saying thank you and went back into the bathroom to grab my phone. I looked around for my wallet and found it before heading towards the gentleman in the door way. Alek held his hand out to me and I took it which made Colton roll his eyes as we all headed out the room and down the stairs. When we walked out the house I was happy that it was nice and sunny out. I shielded my eyes with my hands as we walked down the stairs of the house and when I got to the bottom I was greeted with two black suvs.

" The other three left already. Even though Gaia protested, Katrina was being a bitch so they just left," Colton said as we were walking to the cars and I wasn't surprised.

The driver opened the back door and I slide in while throwing out a small 'thank you'. I waited for a moment expecting Alek but I heard nothing but commotion.

"She's my wife, I'm getting in the car with her."

"Does she really like you? She needs someone who's going to calm her down before your sister.-"

"Our sister," Nikolai butted in

"You're two's sister jump on her case. She needs a friend!"

"Colton....It's his wife. Don't be annoying and you're too old to be pouting," there was a smack and quietness for a moment.

Nikolai popped his head into the car and flashed a small smile at me, "I do apologize but they're acting like children. Who would you like to ride with you?"

I thought about it for a second before and peaking my own head out and pointing at Alek. He walked over and his brother moved out the way with a 'hmph'. Alek gentle pushed my head back in the car and I scoot to the window. He got in and the driver closed to door and quickly made his way to the driver's seat. Soon we were taking off with the other two in tow behind us.