Ch 23: Whats up with you?

Haha. Angst.

Moondrop's POV:

"You make me so angry!"

I got a plastic ball thrown in my face by my very, very upset boyfriend. What was he so mad about? He threw more balls at me and wouldn't stop yelling at me I was having enough of it. He was even doing this in front of the children!

"Babe calm down jeez!" I said but he ignored me.

"You don't help me clean the daycare, you don't help with the kids unless it's naptime, you tricked me the other night with the drinks, and so much other stuff Moondrop! What is wrong with you?!"

"Wrong with me?? What's wrong with you!?"

"UUUGGGHHH!!"

I looked at the children who did nothing but stare at us, some where on the verge of tears.. this was really bad. I never knew Sun could get this mad! I always thought he would only be upset but then leave it alone, not like this..

Sundrop turned away from me and left, making his way towards the tower after he yelled at me again to handle the kids for the day. I didn't respond to him but I guess I have no choice. I sighed and went over to the kids. I calmed all of them down and would try to keep them busy for the rest of the day.

~After the day was over~

All the kids left with their parents. Some of them asked where Sun was so I lied and told them he was getting a maintenance check. They didn't seem bothered or questioned it which was good but I still felt uneasy after what he said a few hours ago. I left for the tower and went up with a hook attached to me. I undid it and went to check on Sundrop. Sun was sitting on his bed holding a little plush of himself and oil ran down his face. I sat by his side but he didn't dare to look at me.

"Sunny..?" I said.

"...Go away Moondrop." He replied turning his back.

"Sundrop my love, why are you so mad at me?"

"..."

I sighed, "Fine. If that's how it is then so be it. But I hope you know that I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you."

"M-"

"I'll see you tomorrow."