Ch 19: The Date

I'll tell you when the music will happen lmao

Moon's POV:

It was now naptime so that meant trick Sun into thinking the kids are asleep while he charges. Sundrop came up to the balcony to switch work times. We gave each other a little kiss before I left to 'put the kids to sleep'.

"Alright children," I whispered, "Get up now~"

The children slowly and quietly got out of their sleeping bags and started getting the area set up for me and Sundrop. I helped with the table and chairs while the kids grabbed the snacks. We quietly set everything up in the middle of the daycare. Why was I getting nervous? I was overheating..

"I-I'll go get Sun okay?" I said.

The kids nodded and ran off to hide. I smiled and went off to fetch Sundrop.

~In Sun's room~

I stepped foot into Sunny's room finding him charging in the station. I opened the door of the charging station and unplugged Sundrop. While he was still on rest mode, I covered his eyes with a cloth I randomly found on the floor. I wrapped the cloth around and tied it, then hit the power on button on the back of Sun's head. Sundrop jolted awake and looked around.

"Why can't I see anything?" He asked then hit my chest. "M-Moon?"

"Heh. It's me Sunpie~" I said.

"Why can't I see?" He asked again.

"I'm just blindfolding you because I have a surprise for you."

Sun tilted his head. I led him out of his room and onto the balcony. I grabbed a rope that was dangling besides me and hooked myself to it with a click. I told Sun to hang on tight and he did. We flew up to the ceiling and he shredded but covered his mouth forgetting about the kids. I chuckled at him as we smoothly fell to the ground. I unhooked the rope and guided Sun once again to the table. I sat him down in his chair than sat myself in the other.

"You can take the blind floors off dear~" I said.

Sun took of the blindfold then gasped. He saw the decorated scene before him and blushed.

"M-Moony? What is- this?"

"Just something me and the kids set up."

"The kids.. THE KIDS?!"

Sun got off of his chair put I reached over and pulled him back down causing him to almost miss it (this was going fantastic). I calmed Sundrop down telling him not to worry as the kids all came out from bidding with the snacks and set them down in front of us. Sun looked at the kids confused when they ran away to go hide again.

"See? Everything is under control~ now just enjoy the date you goofball."

"Hm- you're right! Thank you for this Moony!"

"Anything for you mon amor~"

"Oo~ French~"

Bitch huh🤣

We laughed for a few good seconds and then fell silent. I stared at the boy who peacefully ate in front of me (yeah they both can eat human food) god he was so perfect~ his body, his face, his childish manner, everything. Was perfect~

"Aren't you going to eat?" Sun asked interrupting my thoughts.

"I-Oh! Yes, sorry."

I picked up an apple slice and popped it into my mouth. Sundrop was chewing up a cracker silently. Out of the corner of my eye I could see all of the children watching us with sparkling eyes. I guess they were enjoying the scene.

~After eating, going to Sundrop's POV, and play music now~

Me and Moon finished our food and sat their silently for a bit. Quiet music soon echoed in the daycare followed by small giggles from the children who soon came around to watch us. Moondrop got out of their chair and grabbed one of my hands guiding us away from the table into another section of the daycare. Moon put another hand on my waist and winked at me.

"M-Moon..? What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Shh, just dance with me." He whispered.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and we began to dance. How he spun me, lifted me, ran his hands all along my metal, it was so romantic. I focused only on me and him and soon the whole room was just a blur. The only clear thing was my boyfriend's face and I loved it (God! Shit! I'm crying! It's sooo cute!). I pulled myself closer to Moondrop and hugged him. He stood there for a few seconds then hugged me back. The music continued but we pulled apart. Moondrop kissed me and I kissed back passionately. The kids gathered around us and gave us hugs. I felt oily tears form in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but couldn't. Moondrop noticed and wiped them away with this hands.

"Thank you honey.." I said.

"You're welcome dear.." Moon replied.

"..When's the wedding?"

WHA!!??