Ch 13: Surprise visits

No one's POV:

After the Pizzaplex closed for the day, the Glamrocks decided to visit the daycare too see Sun and it was going to be the first time Monty, Chica, and Roxy were going to meet Moondrop. Freddy already meet him and so did Gregory (we all know how). There was a knock at the daycare's exit and Sundrop happily bounced over to it. He was already aware they were visiting. Sun opened up the rather large door and smiled at the others.

"Hello everyone!" Sundrop said.

"Hello Sundrop!" Freddy replied.

Sun backed up to let them all in. It went Freddy, Gregory, Roxy, Chica, then Monty. Sundrop told them all to follow him and they did. Sundrop was happy that all of his friends were visiting the daycare today! They all sat down near the ball pit.

"So where's your boyfriend~?" Gregory asked making Sundrop blush. 

"U-Uh-" Sundrop tried speaking up but was interrupted by Roxy.

"Sun has a boyfriend?!" 

"Um- Well- yeah I do." 

"Awww!!!" Chica said. 

Sundrop called out to Moondrop. It took a little bit Moondrop jumped from the tower and into the ball pit. The sound of a plastic like splash echoed throughout the room. Moon surfaced from the pit slowly and walked up behind Sunny. Moondrop looked at everyone giving them glances. He then sat down between Gregory and Sun but a little more closer to Sun. Sundrop gave their boyfriend a hug then let go.

"Guys," Sundrop started, "this is my boyfriend, Moondrop!"

"Hey." Moondrop said quietly.

The others said hi to Moon and then they all started talking with each other. Moondrop was getting used to everyone pretty quickly. Sundrop was very proud of them. Moon got along with everyone but he got along with Monty the most. Once everyone lest to go charge for the night and put Gregory to bed, the two daycare attendants headed up to their rooms to also charge.

Sorry this chapter was kind of short and boring.. I had to rush my writing as well. Next chapter will be better I promise and longer!