Ch 4: You'll be my friend!?

Sundrop's POV:

It was the Pizzaplex's day off because of cleaning and fixing parts of the building. Me and Moondrop were alone in the daycare. Yesterday was actually the best day I had with Moon so far! I got to know them a bit more and I like them a lot! Although Moondrop can be a bit cold and mysterious towards me and scary to the children, he's actually a really good person! You know what? Now that I think about it, I never really asked him if he wanted to be my friend! All this time I just thought being coworkers was enough! But no I was being stupid and maybe the reason he was cold was because I didn't ask if he wanted to be friends with me! 

I bounced up onto the balcony of the room that me and Moon stay in when the children are not present. I glide into the room seeing Moon just stand with his back towards me. I jump and hug Moon from behind and he knocks me back quickly. 

"AH SUN WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I replied. 

"Ugh..what do you want?"

"Well, you know that we're coworkers.. and I thought that was enough but then I realized that I never asked if you wanted to be my friend!"

Moon just stood their with his arms folded.

"So Moondrop," I said, "Will you be my friend?!" 

Moon smiled. Then he chuckled. Then he started laughing.

"Friends? With you?" He asked.

"Yeah!"

"...whatever sure I guess."

"REALLY?!"

I bounced happily and hugged Moondrop once again. He shoved me off.

"Oi! No touching!" 

"Sorry!"

Moondrop sighed. He sat down on the mattress and I sat next to him. I asked what he wanted to do. He said that he wanted to go out of the daycare and wonder around. I'm not aloud to go outside the daycare.. it was something to do with my programing. Moon nodded and leaned against the wall. I stared at my hands in a bored manner. A little bit later, I stood up and jumped to the daycare. 

"Come find me Moon~!" I called out, running to a hiding spot in the daycare.

Moondrop came down at least 10 seconds later and I hid behind one of the play structures. I peaked out a few times to see where he was but last time I didn't see it at all. Cold air blew onto my invisible robotic ear I covered it and turned around.

"Boo." 

"AAHH!!"

I tripped over myself and almost fell but Moondrop caught me, one hand on my hip and one on my back, our faces were just inches apart. 

"Ah sorry," Moondrop said "Didn't mean to scare ya"

"That's ok friend!" I said happily blushing.

"Good. Now it's my turn!" 

And with that, he ran off.