Ch 12: Good morning

Moon's POV:

I awoke from my slumber with a groan. I stretched and scraped at my metal then walked out of my room. I went to check on Sunny but they were still asleep. I blushed lightly as he curled into a small ball happily snoring away. Surprisingly, I awoke pretty early I normally don't get up until 10 am and the daycare opens at 8- but it's 5 am right now.. so why did I wake up? I shrugged it away and looked back at Sundrop who changed his position once again. Yesterday was a handful for Sun. The kids found out that me and him were dating and they bothered him about it during naptime and all day after that. It amused me how much he was embarrassed by it and to be honest I was embarrassed too. We talked about it after the kids left with their parents or older siblings. The older kids we had the other day found it really cool about the two of us and even spoke to us about their experiences. Maybe not all kids are terrible..

I sat by the bedside next to Sunny then crawled up and laid next to him. Sun's hands wrapped around my waist as soon as I got comfortable and he smiled. 

"Looks like someone's not actually sleeping~" I said.

"I was but your feet interrupted me.." Sun replied.

"Not my problem."

"Jerk." 

Sun tiredly lifted his body to get closer to me and put his hands on my upper chest area. He sighed happily and quietly as his waist shifted a little. I smirked putting one hand on his back and one on his ass which made him give a little jump accompanied by a squeak. I gave Sun a kiss on his head as well. I felt Sun becoming more warm and stiff. 

"You ok there Sunnylove?" I asked.

"Y-Yep!" He said.

The time was now 5:45 so that gave us about 1 more hour and 30 minutes if the time was rounded up to the closet o'clock which would be six and we get ready at 7:30 am. Sundrop buried his face behind my facial plates. He felt so warm~ If only the daycare didn't open today we could be like this until the next day. I grabbed one of Sundrop's hands and kissed it gently and his hand shifted. I kissed it once more, gave a gentle lick then a gentle bite. Sundrop giggled and nuzzled my neck. I moved so I was now on top of Sundrop and planted kisses all along his face to his mouth then to his neck. 

"M-Moon! Get off! Stop!" Sundrop laughed. 

"No~" I whispered. 

"Moooony!!" 

"Hm~ you're so cute darling~"

Sun grabbed my waist and then rolled on top of me. I tried fighting back which caused us to roll off the mattress laughing at each other. Sundrop got on top of me once again sitting on my lower area. I blushed with lustful eyes. Sun was also blushing and laughing. He was so cute like this. I pulled Sundrop down and kissed him hard. They rested into it and we started to make out the rest of the  time.