-43-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"I came as fast as i can. Where's daesun? How is she? What about her broken leg?!" Jake barges in the small clinic. The nurse in the front desk flinch to his arrival as jay lift up his head from reading a magazine.

"Wow. Daesun was right, less than an hour" Jay gasps, placing the magazine book back to shelf.

"Is this some sort of joke?" Jake sulks.

A nurse peeked out of a door, "Miss Joo will be ready out in 10 minutes" it beams, making them go in the room.

They both sat at the cold metal benches just beside a door where daesun is in. Jake kept his face straight and stared at the wall. "It was her idea, not mine" The other male taunted.

"Thus, i won't complain why she did it. You were technically ignoring her"

"Okay, quit with the silent treatment. Please talk to me" Jay complained, shaking his big shoulder. The lad budged though his mouth didn't which eventually, jay gave up on and pouted to sulk.

"If you're mad because we made you worry for no reason well, she's just taking therapy as her request"

".... and she wanted you to be here"

His eyes soften after hearing that. More and more tingling sensation filled his heart. Luckily, he played it cool infront of jay.

The door suddenly opened, revealing the same old therapist jay assigned for daesun's trauma back then. "Oh, you two are here. We just finished. Daesun is just taking some time alone, writing" she smiles.

"Did anything happened?" Jay asks.

"Daesun took everything well, the hangover did a little bit too much though. But she signed for therapy for about a month" She listed carefully. A smile crawls up to Jay's face, nudging an arm to Jake's.

"I also gave her a journal pad, to express herself everyday. We'll have our session every twice a week like she wanted" 

The wooden door drifted apart to the wall, seeing daesun softly smiling. "Thank you for today, miss"  she says, eyeing to jake.

Jay cleared his throat, standing up. "Can we talk for a bit, miss Go?" The therapist nodded, leading him to the room.

And there was daesun and jake, all alone with each other. "You came. Thank you" she sat down beside him, when he moves away further.

"I got therapy like you wanted...." Daesun giggles like a kid, she didn't know ehat exactly is she doing nor saying but, whatever it is. She hopes jake to talk as well.. "Now i understand why you wanted it to happen"

"Jake, don't give me that silence" She frowned.

She wraps her arm around him, letting them be closer. From the side of Jake's cheeks it can't help but to blush tinted pink. "If you're upset, i understand. Don't also worry about the whole thing between us. It's... Unforgiving but i know you wouldn't really do it"

"You're a person i know deeply. And i know you won't do that for a reason..."

"You should've also seen my journal. The therapist let me decorate it with stickers. This one even looks like you!" She beams happily, waving the pad and pointed out the puppy stickers on the side.

Jake finally let something out of his mouth. A sigh and a slight husky chuckle. "I don't deserve you..."

"Of course you don't! I'm too gorgeous!"

"Did jay taught you that?"

"Maybe. Maybe not" she wiggles her eyebrows, earning a laugh from him.

Jay left the room, witnessing the two. It's pure softness just witnessing them, "They're really meant for each other"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Seonhee got off the car, clutching her purse. She bows to the driver and once leave. Exhaling the morning air was fantastic. Her phone beeps to the sound that she got a message from her older sister, full with pictures of her, jay, and jake having fun.

"So you know where they are, huh?" Seonhee almost dropped her phone, hearing the unexpected voice. She hesitantly looked and saw her old mother.

"It's nice seeing you, my daughter. How you doing these days?" Myunji kisses seonhee's forehead and pats her head, leading the body of hers somewhere else.

They both sat a cafe, myunji had ordered food awhile ago and watched her daughter slurp the smoothie. "Do you think your father will agree if you want to stay with me?"

"After what you did? You think i would go back to you?" The younger girl was about to laugh for such a joke. Going back to the one who made everything go downfall? She would rather go to hell.

"It's unnecessary to think about the past, dear. Besides i am your mother, i gave you everything i got" Myunji remarks, having a face to face conflict to one another.

Seonhee stood up, "You did. You did gave everything what your daughter needs. But i have my own life now with my sister and father. I don't need you" it was hurtful for her to say those words, but it's for the better in her and for her real family. She took her bag was about to leave.

"You weren't the greatest kid in high school, you know that right? What if i release that scandal back?"

Her heart crumbles, hearing the statement. Just as myunji, she knows that look on her face. The look of hesitation.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Hey, what have you been doing?"  Seonhee sat across daesun that was scribble to a notebook. Daesun immediately lift up her head, closing the journal.

"I signed up for therapy since last week, they gave me a journal too"

"Good for you then" seonhee smiles, though her eyes were plugged in to the book more than Daesun itself. The older one, put her attention on cleaning desk as her phone notifies a message.

"Oh, jake and jay are here. Want to head out and eat with us?" Daesun chirps, getting her bag.

Seonhee shook her head, "I have to finish studying for exams this week. Maybe some other time" she waves while daesun started parting ways from her.

Her eyes laid back to book in the shelf.  "I'm so sorry, unnie..."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈