-48-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Daesun.." jay murmurs underneath his breath, they held the position on point and stared at each other's eyes. Though jay gave eyes of admiration, while daesun, she gave eyes of disgust. Meeting him again in this bad situation feels like an instant curse.

"Oh my, your dress, Ms Joo!" A pitchy gasping child's voice says, holding an old lady's hand. The same lady who also witness them staring years ago. But now she has a grandchild to do the same with her. 

Daesun looked down at her dress, stained with wine. She immediately yanked her hand out of Jay's, trying to smudge the obvious stain on her dress. "I can give some clothes for you, i can get it" Jay offered.

"I'm sure Jake can help me" Daesun spats, searching a man who's as tall as her. Yet no one seems to stand brightly than other's. He disappeared so fast. 

She excuses herself through crowds of people. Striving to leave the venue then jay stopped her by hold her soft hand. "I may be clingy but, i have asked and got informed that jake is with clients" He says, carefully shutting his lips again. 

Daesun looked at him for a good second before sighing, "Good thing you know you are..." She mumbles, signing him that she finally accepted his offer. She follows him to the changing room with a low key upset. How annoying he is, why can't he just go back abroad?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun clicked opened the changing room's door, meeting the same man she hates to see. He took a turn to give a gaze and smiled, "It fits you perfectly" 

"Thanks, now i can get back to jake" The woman who's clothed into a pink-off shoulder dress, that reaches a few inches away down her knees, pretends to be mean and lashes pass him. She grabbed her purse on a stand and reached for the door. 

"Where's your birth mark?" Jay asks, out of the blue, seeing no mark on her elbow. 

"... It's gone" she says plainly, continuing to leave.

"I see..." He replied back with a bit disappointment on his voice. Fixing his eyes on the tiled floor. 

Daesun sighed after his expression changed, "Time just changes, jay..." Even if we promised things that it won't change, time will change for you. So whether you like it or not, you too have to change. Your appearance, attitude, personality and what so ever you like to do. They'll all change for some reason. Maybe not today but some day. 

The male felt sorry, upset at same time. Though he does have a fault on hand, he questions himself, is it a valid reason for her to forgive him? "Am i too late to explain myself?"

"Why don't you explain yourself to a turtle" she replies bodly, opening the door to leave but got pulled back again. Accidentally leaning onto Jay's chest. She frozed because of that.