-14-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Jake places down the last luggage on the ground earning a sigh of relieved by him and daesun, the two smiled to each other. Several maids carried them in the mansion one by one as they lean in the car, waiting for them to finish.

"Your dad didn't attend today's meeting with my parents and Jay's" Jake states, hearing some news from his own parents.

Since those three companies are pretty close and all, the day has come that they decided to make the biggest project they can do for this winter, which was suddenly declined by Joo-High Cooperation.

"He's probably still upset" Daesun replies, thinking how distress her own dad got after her unexpected leave.

"But eventually he'll join, a little later perhaps" she reassures as jake nodded, burying his hands to his pockets.

A car drives pass theirs, as the passenger seat's door opens and revealed Jongseong hurriedly coming out. "Just in time you two are here" he smiles, bringing out a bag with him.

"You heading to the meeting?" Jake asks, giving a bro hug to him while exchanging a friendly hug to daesun. "Yeah, i am. I'll be there on 4 PM" he checks his watch.

The two males were in an attire for formal, black suits from their companies. Meanwhile Daesun was wearing her usual clothes since she won't be attending.

"Jake asked me to bring chicken" Jongseong hands the plastic bag to a puzzled look daesun who looks at jake and back to him.

"I did?" Jake confusedly mutters, searching answers to Jongseong as the boy just wink.

"He says it's your favorite. I can tell he really knows you a lot" Jongseong adds and smiles. Daesun rolls her eyes, not buying it.

Three of them bid goodbyes, going to their own duties.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun unpacks her stuff after eating. Her room so untidy with all of her clothes and underwear scattered around, momentarily while dumping all of her things out the bags, a pendant came rolling out, giving her attention to it.

"Since when did this thing got here?" She tilts her head and crouches down to pick it up. It was a locket with a key hole, hinting herself that it can be opened.

The familiarity of it gave her the urge to look down her bed as she brings out an old music box she found when she was five.

There it was an engraved part of it fit for the locket itself. She didn't have any idea who and where did it came from, it just eventually ended up here in the mansion when they first lived in here.