-35-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Jake stops the car as the GPS said that they have arrived to their destination. He exchanges a weird look to jay after seeing they were in the middle of no where, except for a parking lot and a gas station.

"This isn't the beach" Daesun yawns, waking up from her travel slumber. She notices the silence between the two males in front of the car and lean in to take a peek at their expressions.

She immediately locked eyes contact with Jay's. Doing so, she stumbled back to her seat and acted like nothing happened.

"This isn't the beach jay" Jake muttered and kept on looking to the paper and gps incase he got the address wrong.

"Who said we're going to the beach?"

"Uh, wasn't it obvious that you asked us to prepare for a 3 day travel with swimming suits?" Daesun butts in, curious to where they have arrived.

It's just a gas station and a parking lot, that's it. With tress and what nots of a big field of crops.

"We're going there" jay pointed out of the window as the two squinted their eyes towards a sign.

"No way! A farm?" Daesun squealed and made the car go nuts up and down, she hugged jake by the neck, forcing him to lean in the driver's seat. "I can't breathe!"

"Step on the peddle jake, we have a lot to do!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Jake parked the car, unlocking the doors and once that happened, Daesun ran out and smelled the first air.

"Fresh, non suffocating atmosphere" she breathed out, free without the press squeezing her internal organs.

"Welcome, visitors" A young looking lady came out from the entrance with a boy hiding from her back.

"Mrs Park. Thank you for having us here" Jay bowed and his friends followed the gesture to her.

"You two relatives?" Jake asks.

"We're far from relatives, Mr Sim. Jay here just happens to know our small farm" Mrs Park giggles. "Let's also not keep this too formal. Talk casually with us"

"For starters, I'm Park Seohyun. Please call me by my name" they all exchanged names before seohyun ordered jay, daesun, and jake to unload their car. Moving them into the hut they have fixed just for them.

Daesun and the young child just kept on taking glances, she finally waved at him sweetly and heartbreakingly got ignored by him.