-27-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"What's with all these young people staring at each other. Please get a room!" The same woman from earlier spoke, interrupting daesun and jay as they looked at jake and the lady from the inside.

Daesun stepped away a few inches from jay, "Jake. You're here"

The lady scoffed and left the scene. He seemed hesitant with the tension on him, but quickly shaked it off. He held the bouquet and gave it to her.

"Flowers for someone who stinks" He says like a gentleman, bowing like a knight. Daesun rolls her eyes and gave in.

"Where's my flowers?" Jay furrowed his eyebrows and frowned together.

"Here" Jake plucked a thorn in the bouquet, giving to him with a wide grin on his face.

"Much appreciated" He replies, taking the piece of thorn and hid it to his pocket.

"Attention, dearly guests. Please gather to the main venue"

Someone announces through a mic, everyone murmured stuffs and headed to the venue where there was a stage in front.

The three went there, meeting their families. All looked up to the host on the stage. The host looked so young for a job like that, earning many confuse faces.

"I am pleased for your time. Thank you" It gave a warm smile. "Let's wrap up this party and shall make this a memorable night. A simple game?"

"We're not kids!"

"Let's go back from drinking"

Everyone shouted complaints, throwing grudge to the lad. Daesun frowned a bit with such hate he was receiving. These old punks....

"What should we do then, Mr" Daesun raised her hand and voice, earning looks to people by surprise. Jay and jake supported her, "We're interested too"

"Please call me Sunoo. Kim Sunoo. Thank you for your kindness" Sunoo smiled.

He then begins to explains the agenda for tonight. "A little game that any certain age can play. In the venue, there are green envelopes with an incomplete sentence in it. Once you have found it, you can proceed on finding the other half from a different person. The first 15 pair who approaches me earns a prize of their own"

People looked in enthusiasm, interested with this new kind of game. Some pitched in and searched the place here and there.

"Found one!" Daesun grinned, after a couples of minutes of searching, she found a green envelope. Without wasting time she opened it and read the note.