-02-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun was on her way to home, but Everytime she had the opportunity to glance over her bag, there it was the small plush toy. She couldn't help but to smile, remembering the one who gave it to her.

"That man was nice" She mumbles underneath her breath, the smile was still curled up brightly.

Soon she arrives infront of the mansion, the guards opened the main gate as they greet her, in return she gives a salute.

She parks her car to the garage, several housekeepers scurry to her with a worried expression.

"Miss Joo, your parents and sister hasn't come home yet. And there's a visitor eagerly waiting for one you" One announces, looking back and forth.

Daesun sighed softly, "Okay. I will handle it. Please continue work" they nodded and bow.

Entering the big doors to the main hall, she instantly saw a man in a gray suit that is apparently sitting on the couch.

The man looks at her up and down, "Who are you? Are the Family Joo back?" He asked, unpleased with daesun's cheap attire.

"Sir, i would like to introduce mysel-"

"I don't need introductions by you, whoever you are. I want the family that owns this place" it cuts her off, looking somewhere else. Her lips pursed her lips with his attitude.

Stay calm daesun, that's father's clients. You can't disappoint him.

"Yah, what are you still doing here? Go back to work, stop staring!" The man yells across the mansion. Every worker in the house flinched, worried for Daesun.

She bits her inner cheek in frustration, "Mister. Instead of raising your voice why don't we-"

It cuts her off again, doing one loud clap to show amusement, "Wah you really have the guts to talk back huh?"

Don't punch him. For the sake of your dad's image. Retreat. Retreat.

Her grip on her things tighten, as her fist shakes in anger, death staring to the rude and selfish piece of sh-- man.

"You give me goosebumps with your stares, gosh. I'll just go back another time" he says, using his index finger to push her forehead as her head swings back constantly.

Momentarily, her mother comes in with a panic and shock face. "What the heck happened? Why's he leaving?" She asks to her step daughter, that man was a business partner.

"That damn trashbag came here disrespectfully" Daesun mutters, enough for her to hear.

Without a second, Mrs joo swings her palm to daesun's left cheek as it gives a loud slapping sound. The anger she had calm down started to arisen again.