-37-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun dipped her toes on the cold fresh water, in a moment she felt chills and finally got used to it and walked further to the deep.

"Daesun. Where are the boys?" Seohyun asks, lifting the grill and was followed by sunghoon with barbeque meat on his hands.

"They're with suho on the chicken coop" daesun replied.

"I don't think the hens would like them in there-"

Before Daesun could reply, they heard screams from a far and ran towards them while being chased by chickens.

"Run your butt jay!"

"I am!"

The two swam right in the lake as the hens halted and screeched whatever chicken language they have, afterwards left to go back to their coop.

"You two are a mess" Daesun complained, watching the two catch their breath.

"Mom, dad. I think hyung jay and jake aren't good with chickens" Suho ran towards his parents, getting swooped up by sunghoon in his arms.

"They aren't exceptions to the hens, sweetheart" Sunghoon softly murmurs to his son, putting him down to the ground.

"We'll be grilling the meat at that area. Feel free to call us anytime" Seohyun bid goodbyes, indicating sunghoon to grab the materials.

Daesun waved her hands to them, holding a smile while doing so. She then looked at her favorite idiots in a judging way. "I guess hens will be my birthday presents for you two this year"

Jake rolled his eyes, "Please, if she was there she'll climb up a tree" he whispers to Jay's ear, hoping she won't overheard it.  Jay shook his head and chuckle, no words to comment on their argue.

They went further away the shallow parts, feeling the cold and refreshing water. "The water is so refreshing" jay commented, sitting on the ground as his head was the only thing sticking out of the water.

"Argh, i think something was touching my legs" Jake groaned, feeling nervous to what have touched his precious legs.

"Could be fishes" Jay shrugged.

"We're in a lake, what could you expect?" Daesun replies boldly. The boy then again felt something touching him.

"Shit, now I'm scared" he tries to search the water, widening his eyes to see what creature has been doing it. Just as he was about to take a step, something grabbed him with force as he screamed insanely, throwing himself to jay.

Daesun on the other hand laughed after getting back to the surface, with her hair all wet. Jay smirked, "Never thought the creature was this beautiful"

"Why you- you're going to pay Joo Daesun!" Jake yells, splashing waves to her direction as she did the same. Jay eventually joined after getting splashed on purpose. All of them enjoyed and laughed together, almost even drowning from the water.

Suho came back with his mom, they look the three from a far. "Mommy, what are they doing? Can i join them later?"

"I don't think you can, suho. It's an adult game" Seohyun replies, holding his hand. The kid immediately covered his eyes with both of his hands after hearing his mom's reply which seohyun got confused about.

"Why are you covering your eyes?"

"Well, dad said those games aren't for me. Like the time i asked him what noise you two were doing, he said it's for adults"

"... Yeah, you should. For the mean time, why don't you grab your swim trunks. I'll talk to your father"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Oh, jay!" Daesun beamed, seeing him newly bathed. He walked closer to her while drying his hair with a towel.

"Jake's next to take a bath" Jay said. Apparently they finished swimming after 5 hours of doing so. And now they took a bath to eat dinner which happens to be grilled corn.

"Trust me, he'll be the longest one in the bathroom" She snickers, shaking her head. He stay for minutes in there even in emergencies.

They fell in comfortable silence, sitting on the bench with a view of the sun setting. Jay leaned to check on daesun, he smiled to himself wondering what's in her head.

"Do you have your hair tie with you?" He asks, daesun nodded and removed her rubber band on her wrist before giving it to him.

She faces her back towards him and felt his hand running through her hair, her cheeks tingles the fuzzy sensation as she bit her lip trying to hide her smile.

"There you go"

"Thanks-"

"Jay. I think jake needs your help" Sunghoon ran to them as they stood up. Jay mumbled okay, following him back while daesun remained here alone.

She exhaled a deep breath, swaying her legs loosely hanging off the ground, bopping her head while humming a tone.

She saw a car driving passed the entrance for the first time. Surprisingly it stopped and drop off two figures, one young and old looking.

Subconsciously, her head tilts in curiosity. The silhouettes came closer and closer.

Until she realized who they were.

"Joo Daesun"

She remaining seated due to nervousness, unbelievably she saw Han Myunji and Kim Jojoo infront of her eyes.

The younger one grabbed her hair aggressively, pulling her to where she wanted to as the elder seated and enjoyed the show.

"Let me go! Kim Jojoo!"

"Do you think, i would?" Jojoo smirked widely, pulling daesun's head all the way back roughly as she struggles to let loose.

"I'm going to give you something you deserve"

"Noona!" Suho, the young kid stopped his tracks and saw these three ladies. Daesun widen her eyes, afraid for him to be hurt.

"Run suho!" She yelled as the kid ran when Myunji stood up and followed him.

"Appa!" Suho cried, running his tiny legs as fast as he can. He saw his father's familiar figure from a far with his mother that were talking.

Before myunji could grab a hold of him, sunghoon had already notice and shouted. "You darn lady, are trying to hurt him?!" He held his stick, showing it up high as the child went on seohyun's embrace.

"Noona, a lady was hurting her" he muffles to the mom's chest. As soon as they could react, they heard a loud noise coming to where suho ran.

They didn't know what happened. But surely something awful occured.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Not to brag but-- guess who turned 1 yr older today :))