-19-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Hurriedly, the woman came running in the dining room. But to no avail daesun wasn't even surprise. "Joo Daesun!" It yells, more in a worried acting tone.

Shitty wants to play, doesn't she?

Well then let's play the act with her

Standing up with the glaring look of hers, she quickly hid it and wore the most insincere smile she ever brought up to.

"Mother! I'm so sorry for leaving so unintentionally!" She says in a dramatic way, pulling her to a hug in the center attention of everyone.

Which to Mrs Joo's surprise, she stood unexpected for this. Yet she managed to fade it away and bring the act back, forcibly patting the young adult's back.

"Smile mother, you don't want anyone knowing you hate your daughter so much" Daesun smirked before breaking the hug, she replaced the smirk to a smile and turn her head to the parks.

"I guess we have to go" She shrug nonchalantly, averting her eyes to jay who worriedly looked at her.

As they got out of the mansion, Mrs Joo was dragging daesun. "Slow down!" Daesun whined, can't pick up the pace.

Now she was thrown with a big force by the lady, as she was now facing her. Mrs Joo held both of her shoulders, digging her nails to it. "You seriously want to pick up a show?!"

"I mean, we can go to a dog show if you want audience" She replied sarcastically.

By that response, she earned a hard slap by the step mother, "Maybe you should've followed your fraud mother! You two are nothing but a trouble!"

"I told you not to call her that...." Daesun mumbles, her head still hung low as she tried to ease down the anger arising from her soul.

Mrs Joo was about to slap her again. Though it seemed to be stopped. Why though?

"Got your arm Mrs Joo" Jay smiles and lets it go in the nicest way as possible.

He puts his hands on his pockets and made eye contact with daesun, "Jake's on his way to seoul, want to pick him up with me?" He suggested as daesun eagerly nodded.

Mrs Joo couldn't help but to hide her tantrums and glare to the two only for this time. Surely she was exploding from the inside as we speak.

Going further outside the road where Jay's car was park, just the other side of the small path, a car was driving out of control was coming it's way. Looks like it won't stop any time soon.