-45-

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Tons of rescue squads hurry and gather around to get people out the building. Many rush in and out with stretchers, fire fighters bring on their hoses and trucks to put off the fire.

"Jongseong-ah! Jongseong!" Daesun screams on the top of her lungs, while she was being pulled away by jake and other police men.

"Daesun it's too risky" Jake argues with her. Avoiding bumping to busy rescuers. Daesun remains worried, fighting for her will.

Another explosion occurs on the top, people ducked their heads as debris flew along the air.

Jake look up and down to search for their friend, along with other in danger individuals. "There's jay!" He yelled, making daesun look to the direction.

"Jongseong!"Daesun shouted while being dragged by jake towards him. They reached jay who was running to stretchers getting transferred to ambulances.

"Dad! Mom!" Jay cried furiously. He was about to held his parents' hands when the doors shut and drove away. He was badly hurt himself but that didn't compare what state his parents are right now.

"Jongseong..." Daesun softly murmurs while crying, instead of speaking, jay bursts into floods of tears and cried to her shoulder. 

The boy who didn't know what really happened,  observes the catastrophe. The fire's scary light reflects to Jake's eyes. Smoke crawls up to the surface as many screamed in fear. Looks like tons of people will die at this rate.

Is anything for the better? No, nothing is for the better. Everything is wrong now. Petrifying fate really loves to play with unarmed humans. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Mr Park and Mrs Park were isolated for 3 hours already, and they still haven't woke up after the accident. 

ParkSky's company building was halfway destroyed from the explosion that remains a mystery for now. Investigators are solving what's the main reason of the sudden out burst rage. Was it a coincidence or on purpose? That question is remained unanswered. 

More than 53 people in the building were reported for mild injuries,  148 for severe, 10 for non injured, and 21 for dead. Less than 14 is still missing and will be reported immediately if found.

"How are they?" Jay jolted up from his seat, once he saw the doctors opening the door where his parents are in. His eyes says it all how distressed he is in the inside and outside. 

"They're still in critical conditions" One of the doctors shook their head as the rest stayed silent. The patients' son fell in despair and falters to the seat once again. Daesun who's eyes are puffed and red, pats jay's back. 

"For how long will they stay like this, doc?" Jake asks anxiously.

The doctors in front of them stayed silent. Seems like they're anxious themselves to answer that question. "We're not quite sure, yet"

"How are you not sure, you're fucking doctors!" Jay bursts his anger, approaching them when daesun and jake pulled him back to sit. 

"We have send multiple signals to doctors global. One have reached out service from london. But apparently it'll take longer for them to land here with all the equipments they'll be needing" A doctor affirms a solution to jay.

"What if we go there instead? That'll save more time then" Jay suggested, without any more ideas or desires. He was too eager to save his parents' lives, who wouldn't be even. 

"Isn't that risky?" Daesun intervenes nervously, both of them made intensed overwhelming contact. 

Jay looks down, noting his decision. "I'll take that risk"

"Anything for them"

Jay gave his final words, as the doctors nodded and agreed to his decision. "We'll be leaving before midnight then"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Daesun and jake stood a far from Mr And Mrs Park's bodies, that were getting transferred in a private jet they'll be using. 

Jay on the other hand was dead anxious about everything. He held his suitcase tight and mostly looked down to the floor. Gut feeling kinda pushed him through to not leave.

"Mr Park, we can leave" A doctor says, indicating him to enter. In mid air jay halts from his steps and turn back from the people standing behind him, most of the time, he was staring at jake and daesun.

He slowly drifted away from the baggage handle, running to them and share a goodbye hug. "You two stay safe and take care of each other" he mumbles painfully, making daesun tear up a bit.

He lets go and wiped his eyes, "I'll be back. But make sure while I'm gone you two stay in shipshape" Jake nodded bitterly with the female, eventually he started tearing up too. Goodbyes aren't really forever, though it hurts seeing them leave. 

The moment jay stepped back away from them, he some sort of regretted that'll he won't be seeing them anytime soon. It's a pity he had to pick only one option, when both of them are top priorities.

"Jongseong..." The only female friend, and the first ever friend he made, whispered with the usual tone. 

Jay stopped again with more emotions carried in his chest, "You know that still makes my heart flutter... Every damn time..." He says, as a result of daesun's heart to pound faster. 

"I don't know how long I'll be there but..."

"Let jake be your crying shoulder, whenever you need it"

"Don't hold it back in"

"You're not a balloon to keep the pressure all to your self"

"Let him also practice how to tie your hair, okay"

"Buns do suits you the most-"

Daesun couldn't resist anymore and ran to his embrace again, jake stood apart and silently watched them. With a bit of jealously and happiness in him.

She hugged him more tight whenever she felt herself falter or get weak from her strained body. She whimpered his name a few more times, while he did the same. 

"I'll be back...." He reassures with a smile, separating their touch.

"I promise..."

Soon he really did bid his goodbyes, going out the airport to their jet with the other doctors. Jake held daesun together for comfort, he now knows what's going on. She likes him. He does too. 

Jay took a little break, and looked back at them.

They made eye contact together, "I like you.." he mouthed widely as he vanished on their own sight.

They're meant for each other..

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

So dramatic, sheesh-