Episode 5: Nightmares

Zacznij od początku

“That must’ve been a really bad nightmare” she said.

“Yeah… Yeah it was,” I snapped.

“Do you mind telling me about it?”

“I’d rather not tell you.”

“Why not?”

“Its something embarrassing, I cant tell you,”

“Ok. I wish you could trust me more!”

“Trust me. If you had this nightmare, you wouldn’t tell anybody,”

“I would tell you, I’m sure of that,”

“You probably would but I can’t cause its something really painful and embarrassing”

“When you get over it. I’ll be waiting for you to tell me.”

She smiled at me and I smiled back, my insides were back. I felt better but I couldn’t return to class. I just hoped for the end of these nightmares. They were starting to take a toll on

my life.

“Hey, do you know this is where they’re gonna hold the middle school prom, and right here where we’re sitting is where the prom king and queen are gonna dance” she said. My heart went into shock. So that’s what the dream was about. But how would I of known, unless it was sub-consciously.

“That was what the nightmare was about.”

“Seriously, did we lose the prom queen and king?”

“No. You won.”

“How about you?”

I turned my face to face her.

“I was watching you… and Mustafa,”

“Mustafa?” her face sort of squinted but she composed her self and said, “That would mean we broke up right? But I can’t see that happening.”

“Can I ask you something?” I snapped.

“What?”

“Are you… just using me to get to Mussy?”

There was a second of silence.

“No. I like you Lee. Not anyone else. I’ve cried for you remember?”

“Yeah. I do.” I stood up and wiped dust of my arse.

“She stood up and walked over to me and gave me a peck on my lips.

“And if you promise to never cheat, then we might just stay together… forever!”

I smiled at what she said.

We walked of back into class and Mr. Michael wasn’t cross at us.

“Are you okay Levi?”

“Yeah…Yeah I am,”

So many people were staring at me, Ahmar was chatting to her friends. I just smiled at all the stares.

I sat myself back down and began writing notes on what we were learning. Making sure I didn’t sleep again.

    November 25th 2008, ‘Tears In Heaven’

    At 12:35am November 25th 2008, I was caught up in another late night texting Angie. I fell asleep and another episode of nightmares began:

    I arrived at school early; my heart was pounding in my chest. I walked inside the year seven classroom to see Mustafa and Angelina snogging. They pulled out of the snog when they noticed my presence. I tried to run but I was immobile. “Oh, Hey Lee,”

“Hi,” the words escaped me, as if I had no control over my words.

“Sorry about what happened at the prom,”

“Its ok,”

They started laughing at me. I was getting annoyed.

“Oi Lee, sorry mate but the better man won,” Mustafa said.

I clenched two fists. I wanted to punch him. I wanted him to feel the pain for a change.

“And the better man you are, Mussy. I seriously can’t believe your friend thought I liked him, HAHA!” she cocked.

Tears were spilling from my face.

    When I realized it was a dream is when I woke up. My heart was still racing. I checked my clock and it said it was 2:49am. How did that short dream take so long I didn’t understand but I was fuming! Tears all over my bed, I went to bed and woke up two hours after that. It was time to get dressed for school. Time to dump the nightmares.

I needed a feel of Angelina’s lips.