8

Two chapters in one day!!
Yay!!

Please enjoy this chapter, comment, vote, share and give a follow for more!!

⚠️ sexual content!!!!!!⚠️

Anywho...
Enjoy!!

LUCA'S POV (earlier after Giovanna watched them shift for the first time)

"Let's head inside. We can talk about everything and anything." Bella spoke to my mate, Giovanna.

The thing is, even though my wolf claimed her, I myself don't want a mate.
I don't like the idea of having a weakness. Especially considering how my father ended up after mom died... I don't want to lose my mind like he did.

I keep my head low after I shift back into my human form along with the rest of the guys, following the girls inside.

Catching sight the mark I gave Giovanna, I felt myself twitch as my wolf started to rise to the surface.
I continued to watch her as she sat beside her cousin on the couch, Diesel, my wolf aching for control.

"Let me out Luca, we need to finish the mate bond!" He barks at me.

I spit out at my wolf, "Shut the hell up Diesel or I'll shut you out. You already took control once and now she's marked!"

After managing to get Diesel to keep quiet, I watched Grey take the seat besides Giovanna after handing out snacks he had gotten everyone, which I clearly declined. I'm not in the mood for snacks, I'm too tense to eat.

Watching them sit together, I couldn't help but feel possessive over Giovanna. The bond between us has only gotten stronger since I marked her. Those strings pulling us together, are tightening and enveloping us.

Seeing Grey get comfy, I growl deeply, making sure he knows that he fucked up choosing that spot.

"If you didn't want anyone to sit beside her, you should've sat there." Grey says testing me as he gets up from his current spot and sits somewhere else.

"And if you'd like to lose your position, keep talking." I snap, even though he and I both know I won't demote him from his rank in the pack.

Unable to control my temper, I storm off to my room to cool down.

I lock the door and shut off the mind-link, not wanting anyone asking questions or disturbing me.

I lay back on my head and release a sigh. My mind, or my wolf, keep replaying images of Giovanna in my head. Real images and fake.
The real ones being of her in the closet when I marked her. Or even when I first laid eyes on her over a week ago.

Then my mind slips into the fake scenarios of her.
My body on top of hers, her legs wrapped around my waist while we have sex. My dick sliding in and out of her so painfully slow that when I slam into her, she cries out in pain and pleasure.

I slide my pants and underwear down just enough to release my hard on, gripping my length in my hand. I slowly start stroking myself at a steady pace as I think back to the time I was in my wolf form, checking on her and I caught her pleasuring herself through the crack in the blinds of her window.

Stroking myself faster, I see her face, the way her head fell back as her lips formed an 'o' shape. The little noises escaping her as her back arched.
The sight of her heat dripping wet as she climaxes...
Fuck...

I take a deep inhale and pickup on my mates scent. She's close by, really close.

I hear her footsteps approach my door so I decide to let her hear just how she makes me feel.