7

Chapter 7 is here!!!

How do you like this book so far?

Is there anything I should change or add?

⚠️ this chapter contains sexual content ⚠️

Please leave comments, vote, share and give a follow for more!!

Enjoy!!

"I'm getting some chips, want anything?" Grey asks us as Bella guides me to a couch to take a seat beside her.

"Twizzlers for myself and a snickers bar for Bella." Antonio says before smiling at my cousin who's cheeks are tinged with pink.

"You want anything?" Grey asks me directly, in which I shake my head no.

"Alpha?" Grey then asks Luca.

Alpha?

"No, I'm fine. Thanks." Luca says coldly as his gaze turns to focus on me, making me anxious.

Unsure if it's the anxiety building up or my ADHD, my right leg begins to bounce uncontrollably as I start to bite the corner of my inner cheek.

Luca walks across the room and leans against the wall of a stone fireplace which the fire is small and cracking quietly in the background.
His green eyes are so bright as the sunlight through the window bathes him in the warm sunny rays.

After Grey comes back with his hands full of snacks. He dishes them all out before taking a seat beside me on the couch.
A deep growl erupts from Luca and Grey sighs before getting up and sitting by Antonio, who is sitting beside Bella who is beside me. If that makes sense...
"If you didn't want anyone to sit beside her, you should've sat there." Grey says with annoyance in his tone.

"And if you'd like to lose your position, keep talking." Luca spits out before walking off.

I stay quiet, the air thick with tension.

Bella clears her throat, "anyways. We're wolves." She smiles before taking a bite from her snickers bar.

"Yeah..." I whisper hoping she'd go on with more detail or information.

She looks at me confused before smiling, "what would you like to know?"

Unsure of how to respond, I shrug my shoulders. I'm afraid of processing this information at all out of fear of having a panic attack. I mean seriously... wolves. Werewolves for that matter.
They're real. And I'm in a house full of them, and one of them happens to be my cousin!

"How?" I question simply, not even sure what my question meant but I just left it with that single word.

Bella clears her throat before stealing a twizzler from Antonio and offering him a kiss, "well," she starts, "my father has the wolf blood gene in his system, and it passed down to me. And while my father can't shift because he himself doesn't have a wolf, I do. No one else in our family is a wolf. None of my siblings, just me."

She continues, "my dad knows I'm a wolf as does my mom, seeing as they were there for my first shift, but they don't know I have a mate or that I'm pregnant. They don't even know I'm part of a pack of wolves."

"A pack?" I ask.

"It's what a group of wolves is called. There's over seven hundred of us in total here in the Crescent Lunar Pack. We're a giant family." She smiles, "I became part of the pack officially two weeks ago."

I smile simply, no words leaving me.

Bella then explained how they can shift on free will but their wolves ache and itch to run and shift on a full moon. They're wolves also have their own names and personalities.
Bella explained how her wolf is named Amora, and he has a personality far more outgoing and confident than how she is herself.