4

Hey all!!

How are you guys liking this story so far?

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow for more!!

⚠️this chapter contains sexual or inappropriate scenes (although y'all are going to read it anyway lol!!)

Anywho...

Enjoyyyyy!!!

The rest of weekend passed fairly quickly, too quick actually.
I spent most of my time helping Papa and Uncle Ricci at the restaurant seeing as they were fully booked. Not a single table open, with a wait time for forty minutes all the way up to an hour for bigger parties.

As the week went on, I started training at my new job. I was quite nervous for my first day, but it actually went a lot smoother than I had anticipated.
Although, I did catch a few longing glances from Ben. Especially when I would bend over to pick up a mess, or grab something out of the bottom cabinets.

He usually ended up going to the washroom or the office after a moment like that.

Kara was totally oblivious towards his crush on me, telling me that she thinks he has a fear of girls but I'm not too sure seeing as I've watched him out of the corner of my eyes practically eye fucking me.

Gosh, if my parents could hear the language in my mind... I'd be tossed out the door like store bought pasta sauce-a huge no no in our household where everything is made from scratch.

"Happy Saturday girl!" Kara cheers as I go to clock in for the day.

"Happy Saturday!" I smile, "is Ben in? I need to ask him about having tomorrow off. I meant to the other day but I'll be honest, my head has been in the clouds." I laugh, trying to not make a big deal about how my head has been quite focused on things other than work, but rather Luca and the wolf.

Which for the record, I haven't seen lately.
The police must've caught the wolf and released it somewhere else away from the city.
As for Luca, I haven't seen him once despite my constant wandering eyes that have searched for him.

"Yup," she says, popping the 'p' as she spoke, "he's in the office I think."

"Okie, groovy." I smile, finishing my clocking in at the computer up front at the register.

You'd think you'd clock in, in the office, but Kara told me that because this is her aunts restaurant and she holds meetings in there, it made it easier having a computer up front that could be used to clock in as well as ring people up. I suppose that makes sense but I haven't met her aunt and I've been here a week.
She must be a real busy woman.

I head over to the office, opening the door slowly to be sure I don't scare Ben. But to my surprise, he's quite... distracted.

"Fuck yeah, get it! On me!" He shouts, his movement rapid.

"Uh, am I interrupting?" I snort.

"Oh shit, sorry. I'm just getting into the game." He laughs nervously, running his hands through his dirty blonde hair.

It was then I saw that he had hooked up his x-box to the little tv and is playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare. A good game might I add.

"How many kills did you get?" I ask.

"Only twelve. My best is seventeen." He shrugs, trying to act cool about it.

"Huh, not bad. Mine is twenty three." I smile, putting my stuff down in a little cubby that they have designated for the employees.