6

Chapter 6 is here!!!

⚠️ this chapter contains sexual content ⚠️

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow for more!!

Anywho... enjoy this chapter!!

"They- they can't come over. What if our moms see?" I ask her frantically, but her phone starts ringing with Antonio's name on the screen with a heart.

"Hi babe!" She smiles into the phone.

I can barley hear him but I can just make out what he says, "hi baby, I don't mean to harass you, I know you're having girl time with Giovanna, but Luca is in the verge of shifting if we don't head over."

Shifting?

"Why's that?" She asks, clearly unaware that I can slightly hear him.

"He heard some guy talking about how he wanted to rub his face in her tits and how she's the hottest girl at the cafe. I think him seeing her and being near her might help him from losing his shit and going on a killing spree."

Killing spree??

"Yeah that's fine. But my mom and aunt our on their way back soon, so if we tell you to hide, or leave, you have to do just that." She says sternly.

"Got it. We're outside."

He hung up the phone as I see her look at me with a side smile, "we've got company."

She trots downstairs, leaving me in my room.

I don't even know how to process this...

"Baby!" Bella screeches as I hear a laugh from who must be her boyfriend.

I hear a bunch of talking, mostly guys, their voices getting louder as they approach my room.
Bella pushes open the door and flops onto the edge of my bed, dragging a tall lean guy behind her, "this is Antonio." She smiles, her eyes sparkling as she looks up at him. His eyes have the same sparkle.

Aw.

"Nice to meet you Giovanna." Antonio smiles nicely, shaking my hand.
His dark brown hair is shaved on the sides but longish on top, he has a cuff earring in his left ear and small black studs in both ears, as well as snake bites in his lip. "This here is our buddy Grey."

Grey makes his way to me and shakes my hand, a low growl erupting from the door as I see Luca.
Grey immediately let's go of my hand, not before I see his knuckles are tattooed with the phrase "nice guy" and some smiley faces.

"That's Luca, who you met before." Luca just watches me as he leans against the doorframe. His chest rising and falling with such steady breaths, I find myself mimicking his breathing, finding myself growing warm and calm.

"You met Grey before, right?" Bella asks me as she fiddles with Antonio's fingers.

"Kind of?" I start, "I've seen him before but never had the true pleasure of meeting." I admit, looking at Grey who seems a tad cocky in the moment.

"The pleasure is all mine." He smirks, his eyes looking down at my breasts for a moment.

I become uncomfortable under his gaze, and grab one of my blankets to cover myself with.

Luca gave Grey a look that clearly spoke a thousand words, and Grey immediately stopped staring at me like a piece of meat but rather a friend.

"So, tell us about yourself Giovanna. You're part of our friend group now, so it's only right we get to know each other."  Antonio smiles, Bella now sitting on his lap, but not in a gross way, just like a cuddle way.