3

Hey y'all!!
Chapter 3 is here!!

Please vote, comment, share, and give a follow for more!!

Enjoy!!!

"What was that?" Kara asks, one of her brows raised, "did you know them?"

"N-no. But um... that Luca guy seemed familiar." I admit, playing with my hair nervously, twirling the ends in my fingers.

"Anyway, we have paperwork to fill out." Ben cuts in, rubbing his neck anxiously with his free hand. His cheeks are still dusted pink, and I couldn't help but find it cute.
Not in that way but in the 'aww' type of way.

I glance over at Bella and she's typing away at her phone again, her left foot tapping away at a fast pace.

Ben nodded for me to follow behind him as he shook the papers in his hand to signal it was time to fill them out. I follow behind him as he heads through a door across from one that says 'washroom' on it. This door however says 'employees only.'

It was a small room, with a little 25 inch flatscreen that was muted, with subtitles as a soccer game was playing, a small lose at angled towards the tv with a little coffee table in front of it.
On the opposite side of the room, was a desk with a chair in front of it as well as behind.
Then a ton of filing cabinets behind the desk, with a picture of a cat in a coffee cup atop of one of the cabinets.

I take it this is the break room as well as the office space.

As if reading my thoughts Ben smiles, taking a seat on the loveseat, patting the free spot beside him.
Ignoring how unprofessional he's being by wanting to sit here rather than the desk, I sit bedside him, knowing he's harmless.

"This is, as you can tell, the break room. And the office. The bathroom is across the hall, and is open for customers as well as employees." Ben smiles nervously as I sit beside him, fixing my dress seeing as when I sat down, the fabric bunched up, showing a little too much thigh, almost exposing my lace lavender panties.

He must've noticed because in the corner of my eye, I catch him trying to adjust himself without giving it away, then covering his junk with the papers.

After finishing some paperwork and filling out my bank information, Ben leads me back to the main space of the cafe where Kara was bagging up some pastries for a woman with a baby sleeping against her, wrapped in one of those baby wraps.

I smile at the woman with the baby, thinking about how one day I will have a baby.
And then I started thinking about going to the park and having a family picnic, imagining what my future child could look like... as well as the father.

I started thinking about the guy from earlier, Luca... a rush of heat burning my cheeks.

No, no no... brain stop it.

But I couldn't stop the thoughts that began to flood my brain.

Thoughts of him.

Of his body. How toned it looked and how just the sight of him made my core clench... hell... the thought of him right now having the same effect.

The bell in the door rings again, taking me out of my fantasy, realizing it's Bella coming inside, hanging up from a phone call.

"Okay, will do. Bye." She says ending the call, making eye contact with me, offering a smile as she meets me back at the table.

"That was my mom, she said to come back to the house. She has good news." She shrugs, acting like it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh, okay. I'm done with all of the paperwork so we can leave whenever. Let me just say bye to them real quick." I say, grabbing my purse, putting the bag with my pastry in my purse for later, and grabbing my coffee in its to-go cup. The bag of treats for Biscotti in my other hand seeing as the bag is too big for my small purse