Jealousy

The next morning was fairly active. Izuku watched Shoto take his medications and then the two had to sprint to the police department. Shoto had recorded everything by accident last night. Even his conversations with Mr. Compress and Dabi. Mrs. Midoriya was the first to order the boys to go to the police. So since she had told them to go, they had. And they decided to do it before school started.

   Shoto stayed close to Izuku's side and jogged past elderly people going on walks, women going on jogs with their dogs, and men who were going on runs. Finally, the two got to the station and they explained everything, handing over the phone. They spent about an hour there and while they did that, Izuku was constantly checking the time. He finally insisted that they had to go and he gave the police officer his phone number. They then ran off to school and the two got laughing because Shoto tripped over his feet and face planted.

   The pair arrived to school and Shoto had his face bandaged up. Izuku guided him to the classroom by holding his hands and the two started laughing as Izuku got him to sit down. It was so out of character to see Shoto laughing, so subconsciously the other classmates giggled and watched Shoto.

   "Okay, hold on, I'm getting there." Izuku told Shoto. Shoto's blue eye blinked out at Izuku and Izuku started giggling as Aizawa walked in.

   "Everyone sit down. Midoriya, take your seat."

   "Mr. Aizawa, may I please help Shoto? I need to cut another eye hole for him." Izuku told Aizawa.

   "Make it quick. Actually, do not make it quick because you will make him blind in that eye. Be careful." Aizawa told Izuku. Izuku nodded and kept cutting and gently pulling on the bandages.

   Izuku finally trimmed the bandages and then he gave the scissors back to Tenya, running to his seat next. Everyone got settled for class and the day went on like usual. Katsuki ended up yelling at Izuku, Tenya yelled at everyone to sit down and be respectful, Denki and Eijiro laughed at jokes, and Minoru tried to flirt with every girl that spoke. Shoto sort of liked how the day was carrying on and he smiled softly when the lunch bell went off.

   Shoto stood up and Izuku waited for him by the door. Ochako asked if she could speak with Shoto and he felt a slight pain run down into his stomach. He had forgotten all about his promise to Ochako. He sighed softly and told Izuku he could go to lunch with Tenya. They left and Shoto and Ochako went down the hallway to the bathrooms. They stood on the hallway wall right outside the boy's bathroom and Ochako frowned at Shoto.

   "I'm sorry, Ochako. I completely forgot." Shoto admitted.

   "It's okay, Shoto. I was thinking about telling Deku tomorrow night, anyway."

   "You didn't tell him last night?"

   "No. He was too concerned about a little somebody." Ochako insisted, looking at Shoto.

   "I'm sorry. Something happened and-"

   "Were you smoking?"

   "Huh? No." Shoto lied, not even realizing he was lying.

   "Oh. Well then what happened?"

   "I'm not really comfortable talking about it. I-I wish you luck on telling Izuku." Shoto murmured.

   "Thanks Shoto. And I talked with Momo, she said that she does like you! You should totally ask her to go on a date with you or something." Ochako offered. Shoto only nodded and then Ochako said she'd see him at lunch. She skipped off and Shoto sighed, watching her go around the corner.

   "Great." Shoto whispered. He went to go into the bathroom but he slammed into Hitoshi.

   "What's going on with you, Izuku, Momo, and Ochako?" Hitoshi asked, holding up a cigarette.