Midoriya Household

The trip home was silent besides the constant thudding of the rain on the windows of the car. Shoto had come back with negative results for everything he had been tested on. For example, he came back negative with AIDS, herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and other diseases. Another fortunate case was that Natsuo promised not to tell anyone where Shoto was staying. On the contrary, Natsuo wanted Izuku's number so he could stay in touch with his brother and send him doctor appointments that he wanted Shoto to attend.

   Humming in his sleep, Shoto rolled his head on Izuku's head and tried to get closer to him. Izuku soon became squished between the window and his 5' 9 friend. For an odd reason, he didn't mind it though and he felt warm and comfortable. Shoto latched onto his arm and then the car pulled into the driveway. Mrs. Midoriya turned the car off and Shoto was gently woken up by Izuku.

   "Shoto, wake up. We're at my house."

   "Mm." An unfiltered hum replied.

   "Shoto, come on, wake up." Izuku told him, rubbing his shoulder.

   "No."

   "If you don't get up, my mom can always take you back home." Izuku told him. Shoto's eyes flashed open.

   "Can we sleep in your bed?" Shoto whispered, shifting slightly and moving to the door with an aching pace. He winced and whined and complained but then was given his crutches once he was standing.

   "If that's what you would like, of course." Izuku agreed.

   "Can I take more medicine?"

   "Once we get inside, yes." Izuku agreed. He stayed behind Shoto, watching him follow after the pathway to the house.

   The ground was clearly wet from the rain so Shoto's crutches didn't really keep himself up. Izuku knew Shoto was growing embarrassed so he gently scooped him off his feet and carried him inside. He didn't put him down at the door though. Izuku trudged through the house and to his room, setting Shoto on his bed. The bedsheets were stained a little with blood so Shoto stood off to the side while Izuku cleaned his bed.

   Once the bed was made again, Izuku helped Shoto lay down and then take his medicine. Once that was all situated, Shoto then moved over and Izuku laid beside him, sighing softly and then grabbing his hand. The two laid in bed for nearly ten minutes and just when Shoto started to fall asleep, Izuku's phone rang. A slight jump came from Shoto and he looked over at Izuku, watching sleepily as Izuku answered his phone. He set it up on his bed and Shoto pulled the blankets over his head, realizing someone had face timed him.

   "Hi, Kacchan." Izuku said calmly.

   "Where the h*ll are you, you d*mn nerd!" Katsuki yelled.

   "I'm at home." Izuku muttered, sighing.

   "Is that IcyHot b*stard with you?" Katsuki growled.

   "No, just me, Kacchan." Izuku sighed.

   "Everyone's worried about your dumba**. They made me call you."

   "I'm sorry, I just didn't feel well today. I'll be in school tomorrow, I promise."

   "I don't care if you come or not! I'm not worried about you!"

   "Bakugo, you ignored Mr. Aizawa telling you not to call Midoriya. You-"

   "Shut your d*mn mouth, sparky! I'll kill you!" Katsuki barked.

   Izuku chuckled nervously at his old friend, and he started to end the call when he accidentally leaned forward and leaned on Shoto's arm. Shoto cried out in pain and Izuku flinched, apologizing quickly. Everyone on the other line grew silent and Katsuki stared at Izuku through the screen, watching as he checked on someone beside him. Katsuki asked who he was talking to and Izuku panicked, grabbing his phone and hanging up.