Day Out

Bright pacing back and forth while waiting for his son. He already made his favorite banana milk like promised. Hearing car sound he went to the entrance to see him.

Jungkook came running and jump on bright "Papa.... ".. Maybe he resembles win but you can see the little bright in him also.

" Haa my baby. " Bright kiss his face " How's your first day at school my bunny"

" I enjoyed a lot.. " He explains it by open his hands wide.

" Is it. But papa miss my kookie" bright made a sulky face.

" Kookie miss you too.. " Jungook feels sad by seeing that.

" Hey hey papa just play with you . Why are you sulking. "

" Every one came with their parents. " Jungkook said in sad tone.

Bright feels the sadness in his voice what can he do. His life is like that. He try to change his mood.

" I will come with you one day okay. Now come I made your favorite banana milk. " He said which changes jungkook mood easily.

"Woww.. Thank you papa. " He ran to kitchen. But bright held him.

" No no you big man. You have to freshup first. "

" Papa.. " Jungkook whinnied.

" That won't change anything my son. Come let me change your clothes. " He drag his son to his room.

At night..

Jungkook waiting for his dad to tell him about his new school.

" Papa... When will daddy come" Jungkook asked almost 100th time by now.

" He will come baby" Bright said the same answer again.

" Papa you are saying the same thing again. I have to tell him about school.." Jungkook.

" Maybe he must be busy with works kookie. You know that right your dad is a big business man. He has a lot of works to do. " Bright tells him.

Jungkook pouted his lips. Bright laught by his action. He make his son lay on his lap. He started to tell story to make him sleep. Jungkook drifted in sleep soon. Bright knows joss will be late or won't come today.

Jungkook fond of joss. He adore his dad. People always talk good about joss in front of him . Because he was respected as a good business man in society. Jungkook was treated fair by people because they want to get to close to joss. That little boy don't know anything about this elders world which only revolves around money. So he thinks he dad is great man. He wanted to be like him in the future.

May be joss was abusive towards bright. But he never show that side to jungkook. He treat him well. He always satisfy his demands. Bright tolerate joss for this also.

Whenever jungkook tells bright that he wanted to be like his father. Bright never like that. For jungkook his father is great business man. So he also wanted to be like him future.  Whenever bright hear that he don't know how to react. He hope that jungkook won't turn like joss in future. Because he is the only one know the real monster behind the so called great business man. When thinking those things bright also drifted in sleep.

Bright wake up by jungkook turn in his lap. He sees the clock is past one. Joss didn't come home today. He takes jungkook and left to his son room. He makes him lay on his bed. He also decided to sleep with him. Joss won't come if it's past mid night. He must be busy with fucking someone who he met today. But he is not hurt by that. You could say he is happy. Because he a can sleep well today. Even he said thanks to the person in his mind who is with joss today. Otherwise he have to go through hell. Drunken joss was bad news.