First day of college

Jaturaphoom mansion..
       Bright wake from his beauty sleep  it's his first day of college. He excited about college. He dreams lot about college life so he excitedly getting ready to go. Once he came down his face got paled by seeing the person sitting in his living room. It's none other than joss wayer the so called fiance of bright. He is here to drop bright to his first day of college.

      In living room forth mew and joss having conversation. Seeing him coming mew walk towards him and made him to greet joss. "Bright joss came to drop you to the college on your first day so enjoy" said forth. He smiled hesitantly. He said hi and everyone moved to breakfast table . Bright sit next to joss. Beam and gulf serve the breakfast.

      After breakfast bright and joss get in the car for college. Joss started to talk randomly . Bright just reply hmmm and giving one line response to his questions. Like that they reached the collage. Before he get down from the car joss pulled him and kiss him on his cheek. Bright shocked and at the same time got angry too. Before he could say anything , " Get used to this bright. We will get married oneday. You are already reserved for me don't try to flirt with anyone. If I get to know about anything fishy say goodbye to your college. Keep that in your mind" Joss warned him  in firm tone. Even though bright wanted to reply him, he just node his head and get down from the car.

        Bright take a deep breath and admire his college. Suddenly two people came and hug him from the back. He knew who they are. No one other than his stupid friends man and boss. They are seeing each other after their break from the school. They are friend s from childhood. Bright is bit introvert so he only closed with man and boss. The three idiots walks in the campus. Suddenly bright eyes fell for someone who looks stunning.  He forgot this world and entered in his dream world with that person. Bright stay there like a statue and eyeing him. Man and boss turn and saw bright they didn't notice what bright was looking they grab his hand drag him to the classroom. Bright get annoyed " You fucking man why did you drag me finally I get to see the man of life and u drag me away. Now where can I find him you fucking idiot. " Saying that he  freed his hand and search that man and he is nowhere to be seen. Frustrated bright hit man with his bag and man runaway from him.

       Time skip, man bright and boss were sitting in the table and eat their lunch. Bright speak colourful words about joss and told them what happened in the morning. "That bastard kiss me in my cheeks I have to wash my face for thousand times "he said irritating tone. Man and boss were laughing at him. Bright glare at them , they try to change the topic. Bright what about the man you saw earlier did you see him again. Bright face fell sad . I didn't I wish I can see him again. If I see him again then I will definitely ask him to be my boyfriend. Both boss and man choked and spill the water in their month. " Seriously bright are you sane" Asked man. " Why what I did wrong" Bright retorted. " Bright are you really going to ask him to be your boyfriend " Asked boss. " Definitely " Bright answers blankly. " Bright you just saw him once what made you think that you can pursue him and top of thant you already engaged did you forget that" Man try put some sense on him. " It's happened without my consent , so that engagement doesn't count" Bright answered. " It's k bright but you can't ask someone to be your boyfriend just like that, it's real stupidity. What do you know about him . You didn't even saw him closely" Man tried to make him understand. " My heart says he the one for me so no backing " With that he moved. Both boss and man sighed.

At Wayer industries..
         " Are you serious about him? " Asked the lady.

         " No,  but I want him".replied joss. He remembeeed how he met him. He saw bright in the marriage ceremony. The boy held everyone's attention. "He should be under me" Joss thinks and make his move to get bright.

         " Good I don't like Jaturaphoom's . They are always my  enemy. Don't get involved romantically " She cunningly said.

          " Don't worry mom. Am always your side ". With that he sees their engagement photo.

Author note

       Put your comments about the story. If anyone have any suggestion  about the story feel free to tell. If you guys think it's not good then tell I will stop. But I definitely write but won't publish . 😄. . And i will try improve my writing also.

Continuation is depends upon your comments.