Getting Caught

Bright got tired of roaming.. So they decided to rest somewhere. They went to some cafe. Win and bright sat in one corner of the cafe. Win went to get their order. Bright sat there scrolling his phone. First three buttons of the shirt were open. His chest was visible but he didn't notice that he opened his  shirt because the hot weather. He is concentrated on the phone so he didn't notice the hungry eyes around him.

" Ohhh he is so hot. " One man said.

" I think he is alone. Why don't I try" He try to stand.

"No no he is mine you sit there" Another person try to go near bright.

Win who hear everything , his blood boils  he take the order and went to bright before the stranger goes. He place the order with the thug sound. Bright flinched and saw the funing win. He is confused by win reaction. Win button up his shirt without asking him.

" P what are you doing. It's very hot p" He try to unbuttoned his shirt.

" Dare to unbuttoned it. You will see the worst" Bright scared by the tone. Bright sulked.

Stranger who try to approach bright saw everything but didn't stop. He came near bright and put his hands I'm the table.

" Hi beautiful " Stranger said.

Bright wide his eyes and pointed at himself" Are you talking to me? "

" Yes beautiful " Bright feels shy by the word.

Before he could reply, win cut in.

" Can you stay away from my boyfriend. "

The stranger didn't mind him. Again he started to flrit with bright.

" Don't you hear what my boyfriend  said. Am not interested in you so get lost"

The stranger backof by sudden outburst. Win sulked his face.

" P what I did  why are you angry at me. "

" Don't unbuttoned your shirt. Your mine only. I am possesive about mine. "

Bright chuckles," Karp "

Win and bright both fell in silence. Bright thinking about telling him every thing. He finally gathered his courage and try to tell him.

" P I want to tell you something. "

" Am all ears" Win felt relieved finally his baby open up to him.

"Mmm don't get angry on me. I have my situation.. If you.. " Win phone rings seeing the number he suddenly attend the call. The next second he stand from his seat.

" Baby am really sorry. I have to go now. Go home okay. "He kiss his head and went from there. Bright was shocked he didn't  even give him a chance to say bye. Bright felt very bad. He stay there sometime. But the stranger who approach him before try to approach him again. So he decided to leave from there and went to man condo.

Bright just lay in man bed without saying anything.

" Oiey why are here. We thought you won't come here today"

" Did something happened between you" Boss eyeing him in a teasing manner.

" From his laying position I think that happend" Man teased.

Bright blushed by their comment.

" Hey why your face get all red. Oh my god my innocent bright lost his virginity. " Man said in dramatic way.

" Then let's celebrate. " Boss.

"No am not coming anywhere"

" Bright why are you in grumpy mood. Your dad is not here. Let's go to club and drink our heart out what do you say"

" You are right I need a drink not for happy. But for my sad"

" Why"

Bright tells them about win leaving.

" Don't worry we will deal with him Tomorrow at university. Now come " Trio Plan to go to bar. To his dismay beam called and inform him that forth and mew arrived.

" Both of them never let me live my life. Shit I have to go".bright said and ready to go home.

At bright home..

Gulf and beam watching television when mew and forth entered home. They get shocked by seeing them.

" Why you both looks like you saw the ghost" Mew asked

" He he.. No no... I thought you come tomorrow... " Gulf said cheepisly.

" Why are you not happy by my arrival"

" Mew stop Cornering him. Go and  fresh.. I will make dinner. Forth you also" Beam. Beam thought this will change thir attention.

Mew went from there on the way to his room he check bright room. It was empty he search him but he is not in in house.

" Papa where is bright " Mew asked in annoying tone.

" What bright is not in home" Forth asked to beam. Both Gulf and beam held their breath.

" Where is he beam" Forth asked in scary tone.

" He he... " Beam stammering by forth glare.

" He he went do his assignment with man dad " Gulf said.

" Assignment do you me to believe that" Mew crossed his arms on chest.

" What's is going on here. Beam am asking you " He take a steps towards beam, beam take a step back.

" He went to man place forth. It time for his return. Don't get angry. "

" How many times I said don't let him out at the night time. It's not safe for him. If that assignment was that important why don't he ask him to come here. What he did in day time. You know you are spoiling him too much. Call him tell him to come back"

Bright came home. He is heart was having a race. He thinks all the possible way to convince his dad. When he entered his house notices no one in living room. He feels relief. He thniks to go to his room without anyone notice.

" Is it the time to come home bright" Forth

" Dad... " Fidgeting his fingers he try to reason his dad.

" Did you see time. Even if you go out with your friends you have to be here before 8 . Didn't we told you" Mew scolded him.

Bright just stand there silent. He don't want to make the matter worst.

" This is your warning. Don't repeat " Forth said .

Bright just shook his head. When he went to his room,He only thinks about his day with win, he decided to tell him every thing. He determined to tell everything in the morning.

Next day..
From the time he came to college he try to contact win. But he is not came to college today. His phone also not reachable.

Somewhere...

Joss throw  his phone in anger.  He saw the photo of bright and win together at the cafe. Kissing. His blood boils. He calls someone...

" I don't want that person nowhere near to bright. Get it. "

" P he dare to cheat you. Am going to kill him. " Elina fuming in anger.

" It's okay princess . I will deal with him in my way. " He caress his face.

" But P how can I silent after I know about this. Am going to teach him a lesson. " Elina.

" I will do that princess. It's good thing you get to know. "

" You know how my blood boils when I saw that. I want to slap him right there. But I controlled for you P. He definitely need a good lesson. Don't leave him P. "

" Okay princess. You go and enjoy your day"

So you dare to do something behind my back. Tsk tsk... Too bad.. You have to see my worst this early baby. Get ready. Joss tells him self.

Share your thoughts...

don't mind mistakes...